You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Okay i just suck at the game im just making excuses Ill live with it

4/3/2019 9:35AM PDT

WHY IS THIS THREAD AT 7 PAGES!? 

Comment by JEEZY-E
4/3/2019 9:30AM PDT

I am not American..and this thread ran its course when you thought it up in your head, STOP BITCHING ABOUT HOW PEOPLE SPEND THEIR MONEY, ACT LIKE A *** GROWN UP. 

How do we do this? I see the meter and description but not how to adjust it.

Comment by Zooropa_Returns
4/3/2019 9:28AM PDT

The circular indicator that keeps increasing to the right as more time passes, you can actually drag that thing and drag it all the way to the left to indicate that you do not want the search range to be beyond someone close to your rating.

4/3/2019 9:36AM PDT

Are you dumb?

Comment by prettyyboyfloyd

Well im not the smartest person and im not the dumbest either im in between, I'd say im average

Well im not the smartest person and im not the dumbest either im in between, I'd say im average

Comment by NoBuntCheese

Well you come off as the dumbest person on here along with your friend hungryhole

4/3/2019 9:40AM PDT

Well you come off as the dumbest person on here along with your friend hungryhole

4/3/2019 9:40AM PDT

Least hungry hole seems like a decent person you dont

4/3/2019 9:41AM PDT

Least hungry hole seems like a decent person you dont

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 9:41AM PDT

Says the guy crying about how people spend their money lol you are the least valid person on this site. 

4/3/2019 9:45AM PDT

Pretty funny the post about losing XP got locked because of "name calling", yet here we are at page 7 with a bunch of kids doubting each other's sexual exploits and cleanliness of their underwear.  Way to go SDS.

4/3/2019 9:49AM PDT

The circular indicator that keeps increasing to the right as more time passes, you can actually drag that thing and drag it all the way to the left to indicate that you do not want the search range to be beyond someone close to your rating.

Comment by Verrocity

Thanks man

4/3/2019 9:51AM PDT

Pretty funny the post about losing XP got locked because of "name calling", yet here we are at page 7 with a bunch of kids doubting each other's sexual exploits and cleanliness of their underwear.  Way to go SDS.

Comment by eldur74

😂🤣😂

4/3/2019 9:53AM PDT

Comment by eldur74

well said

4/3/2019 10:05AM PDT

Comment by eldur74

You’re missing the point of an apparent grown man starting a thread crying about how other people spend their money on a a video game. 

4/3/2019 10:07AM PDT

If you dont have time to grind and spending 1500 dollars on a video game you need rehab for spending too much , I can understand youtubers doing it for videos and such but the average person shouldn't need to, I had a 97 overal team last year from playing the game, Shouldn't have an option to spend huge amounts of money its pay to win model 

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 6:17AM PDT

Oh dear God, get over yourself. No one "needs to" but people can choose to. This is a hobby just like anything else.  The balls on people nowadays that think that if I do something you disagree with it makes me/others wrong.  Hate the whales all you want but they are funding your hobby. Damn queego. 

4/3/2019 10:18AM PDT

I love mad broke boy post like this.  Made my day!!

4/3/2019 10:21AM PDT

Clearly you can see the reason why microtransactions have become so prevalent in games now. Before it used to be you pay money for the base game and money for the dlc. Now you got dip shits wasting money on one game. Smh of course SDS is gonna take advantage of the dum fuqz..... Gotta give props where props is due. They knew there's a dummy born everyday. 

4/3/2019 10:32AM PDT

This thread has it all. People crying about what others do with their own money, fake bragging, politics, grammar insults, virgin jokes. This thread is so AIDS I even had to agree with Floyd a couple times and that dude is a mouth breathing moron. Well done, gentlemen. Well done. 

4/3/2019 10:38AM PDT

Comment by NoBuntCheese

Is being the smartest idiot like being the worlds tallest midget?

4/3/2019 10:41AM PDT

This thread has it all. People crying about what others do with their own money, fake bragging, politics, grammar insults, virgin jokes. This thread is so AIDS I even had to agree with Floyd a couple times and that dude is a mouth breathing moron. Well done, gentlemen. Well done. 

Comment by thizzlyadams

I’ve been observing this thread at a distance but this made me LOL. How a DEV hasn’t locked this one down yet is mind blowing.

4/3/2019 10:41AM PDT

You’re missing the point of an apparent grown man starting a thread crying about how other people spend their money on a a video game. 

4/3/2019 10:07AM PDT

I didn't miss the point of anything.  All this thread is is a bunch of kids arguing the thickness of their pubes, whose underwear smells the less like *** and somehow it's supposed to be justification of whether or not people should be spending money in a video game.

4/3/2019 10:54AM PDT

I don't see the problem. Everyone will have a lineup like that eventually.

4/3/2019 10:58AM PDT

After pulling Scherzer, J-Ram and Machado from single packs I decided to buy a $100 in stubs to complete the NL Central. Really loved that Edmonds card last year. And I wanted Parker for some reason. I don't plan to spend any more money soon, I could buy a $100 worth of coke, but that is only like 8 hours of fun.

Point is I don't care what others do with their money.I don't plan to use an all diamond team when I start RS, but I would probably lose with one anyway Live and let live I say.

4/3/2019 11:13AM PDT

People have a good team in an ultimate team building mode? How dare they!

4/3/2019 11:42AM PDT

Comment by thizzlyadams

This conversation is so toxic I skipped to the last page hoping to find this exact type of comment. Perfectly said. Pathetic thread all around.

You can be broke or rich and have no time at all, broke or rich and have all the free time in the world. Stop pigeon-holing people into categories. 

4/3/2019 11:45AM PDT

It would be a good idea to split the one's who spend $1000 on stubs from the one's who wanna straight up and grind to get better cards. It would be a good time to show the other teams you're playing against roster so you know whether or not to waste your time on a unbalanced playing field. But they won't do that they need the no life spenders with the small package mentality to make up for their terrible skills.. I paid just for the base game and the first ranked game it matched me against with a all diamond team lol i applaud Sds though. They turned Mlb the show into Fortnute.

4/3/2019 11:53AM PDT

Clearly you can see the reason why microtransactions have become so prevalent in games now. Before it used to be you pay money for the base game and money for the dlc. Now you got dip shits wasting money on one game. Smh of course SDS is gonna take advantage of the dum fuqz..... Gotta give props where props is due. They knew there's a dummy born everyday. 

Comment by BooDaBangA
4/3/2019 10:32AM PDT

You’re another person that cries about how people spend their money lol 

4/3/2019 11:55AM PDT