You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

You guys are mad that they throw difficult to hit pitches?  Really?

Comment by Skaggzzz
4/3/2019 7:45AM PDT

No not at all. I’d love a challenge. I don’t want to play with someone who won’t throw anything I can even remotely come close to making contact with. If I fly out or ground out every at bat because they throw nasty pitches. I’ll know that person out played me. But throwing junk the whole game is cowardly 

4/3/2019 7:49AM PDT

Yeah, if i find out you can't hit that pitch, i'm throwing it all game.  Lol I can't believe what I'm reading.  Carry on.

Comment by Skaggzzz
4/3/2019 7:48AM PDT

Honestly dont believe you could locate the pitch all game , you'd leave something hanging and i'd walk off homer off a cobb late weak hit like nearly every game on rs

4/3/2019 7:50AM PDT

No not at all. I’d love a challenge. I don’t want to play with someone who won’t throw anything I can even remotely come close to making contact with. If I fly out or ground out every at bat because they throw nasty pitches. I’ll know that person out played me. But throwing junk the whole game is cowardly 

Comment by DeaDxHeaDxAnt
4/3/2019 7:49AM PDT

Have you ever tried taking a pitch?  drawing a walk? It's very easy to hit even outside of the strike zone.  

4/3/2019 7:51AM PDT

Honestly dont believe you could locate the pitch all game , you'd leave something hanging and i'd walk off homer off a cobb late weak hit like nearly every game on rs

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 7:50AM PDT

I imagine regardless of what happened during the game, you would figure out a way to cry about something.

4/3/2019 7:52AM PDT

Have you ever tried taking a pitch?  drawing a walk? It's very easy to hit even outside of the strike zone.  

Comment by Skaggzzz
4/3/2019 7:51AM PDT

I work my fair share of walks but that’s not going to win games. How can I possibly score any runs with two men on base from walks and then have no ability to hit them in

4/3/2019 7:53AM PDT

I imagine regardless of what happened during the game, you would figure out a way to cry about something.

Comment by Skaggzzz
4/3/2019 7:52AM PDT

well ive played 72 hours of diamond dynasty on mlb 19 so i'd say i was more qualified at knowing whats broken than you

well ive played 72 hours of diamond dynasty on mlb 19 so i'd say i was more qualified at knowing whats broken than you

Comment by NoBuntCheese

This guy complains about people spending money on this game yet he’s played 72 hours of the game so far lmfaoo I’m dead 😂

4/3/2019 7:55AM PDT

I dropped 300 to finish the NL. I only needed to complete 4 teams. The Mets, Cubs, Brewers, and Rockies. 

At launch I dropped 100 to open packs. I packed 4 diamond players including Mookie. Also 3 equipment, including those socks..

I sold all my diamonds, golds, and expensive silvers. Then put buy orders on every non diamond tms, followed with the free agent players, etc. Next, I did every non diamond collection, including the free agent collection. Then after the teams were locked, I exchanged every bronze for a silver pack, and silver for gold pack. Pulled Acuna twice, Seager, Bellinger, Cruz, etc. Then I started working on diamond teams like my Phillies, Reds, Nats "bc Scherzer is a god for me" etc..

Then I also opened a ton of reward packs. And I completed around 5 teams Team Epic "Affinity" exchanges, which was a mistake bc this cost me around 130k. And I pulled nothing good from those packs...

So, finally I had around 50k on me, and needed close to 450k to finish the NL..

So, I chose to drop 300 to get that 450k needed. Now, I'm done with spending money  400 total is enough, lol. 

Point is, I dropped 400 total from day 1, but I did alot of work playing the market and putting buy orders in. 

If I chose to do the AL, I still need to finish teams like Yankees, Redsox, Indians, Houston, and the Angels.  That's about 600k, give or take. I have around 30k on me. But, I have dome diamonds to sell. I could drop another 300, and be able to work it to complete the AL. So, that would be a total of 700 spent to get Mays, no where near the 1500 others with nothing spent. 

Maybe I'll drop another 300 to do that in a couple weeks, but I doubt it. 400 is more than i wanted to spend, and I never finished a full league collection. I work full time, and chose to "be dumb" bc my girl was not pleased, lol. But, I have a team that I'll enjoy playing with for months. 

I don't know about spending $1500 dollars on a video game (My wife would probably kill me, lol) but I have spent about $150...

I don't see any problem with buying certain players that you thoroughly enjoy playing with.  I love Judge and Stanton. They were the first two cards I bought when this game came out.  I've also gone out and bought Lindor and Mookie as well because I am HUGE fan of theirs.  I went out and bought Posey as my catcher.  He is my favorite player and even named my dog "Buster" after him.  Am I doing this to try and get the best cards available and gain an advantage over my opponent?  Absolutely not, but I don't see any problem with spending a few bucks that you work hard for... if it will help you enjoy the game better.  No harm in that.

By the way, this post has been so much fun to read during a boring day at work...lol

4/3/2019 7:57AM PDT

This guy complains about people spending money on this game yet he’s played 72 hours of the game so far lmfaoo I’m dead 😂

Comment by prettyyboyfloyd

It's really not surprising.  Its everyone else's fault that he is bad.  Because he is the expert. Lol

It's really not surprising.  Its everyone else's fault that he is bad.  Because he is the expert. Lol

Comment by Skaggzzz

Yea 72 hours for the game only being out for what two weeks? While maintaining a full time job and having a social life. And this guy still can’t hit a baseball in a video game lol. Maybe you should stick to playing the cpu instead of online. At least you know the computer didn’t spend any money on their team

4/3/2019 8:00AM PDT

I have spent an insane amount of time playing this game...closing in on 60 hours. I'd say it's closer to 50 with the amount of time I keep menus open and leave the console running while I cook/clean/etc. With that said I still admit I've played a ridiculous amount...and heck yea it's been a blast. I had a 3-day weekend due to my work schedule and the time flew by and I racked up hours.

OP has 80+ hours already invested.

I don't understand why we can't have a "live and let live" mentality with this stuff. People seem to willingly ignore the fact that their time has a monetary value.

Life isn't fair.

4/3/2019 8:02AM PDT

Yea 72 hours for the game only being out for what two weeks? While maintaining a full time job and having a social life. And this guy still can’t hit a baseball in a video game lol. Maybe you should stick to playing the cpu instead of online. At least you know the computer didn’t spend any money on their team

4/3/2019 8:00AM PDT

He would let the CPU pitcher confidence get up and not score.  Then rush to the forum and complain about a broken game

These posts from grown men crying and complaining about other grown men who drop their hard earned money on this game annoy me allot... 

4/3/2019 8:04AM PDT

He would let the CPU pitcher confidence get up and not score.  Then rush to the forum and complain about a broken game

Comment by Skaggzzz

Lmao yea then come on the forum saying he bought a 90k house as if anyone cares in the slightest bit

4/3/2019 8:05AM PDT

Lmao yea then come on the forum saying he bought a 90k house as if anyone cares in the slightest bit

4/3/2019 8:05AM PDT

You're the one making fun of someone playing 90 hours of diamond dynasty in a week, I took 10 days off work so i could get to 100 quick as i can and at least have 99 frank thomas when i have to work and don't get to play as much

4/3/2019 8:11AM PDT

You're the one making fun of someone playing 90 hours of diamond dynasty in a week, I took 10 days off work so i could get to 100 quick as i can and at least have 99 frank thomas when i have to work and don't get to play as much

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 8:11AM PDT

Lmaoooo this dude took 10 days off to play smh 

4/3/2019 8:12AM PDT

Lmaoooo this dude took 10 days off to play smh 

4/3/2019 8:12AM PDT

Who the *** are you? To tell anyone what they do with there time? Same way you said who am i to say what people does with there money?

4/3/2019 8:14AM PDT

I divorced my wife and quit my job so I have time to grind the moments and conquest modes. 

Then I dropped my 401k into the marketplace to finish the collections. 

I sold my body for a couple hundred bucks so I could afford a 1ms gaming monitor because fastballs amirite 

If u guys aren’t willing to commit your lives to DD then play offline or maybe RBI baseball (shrug) 

4/3/2019 8:18AM PDT

If you don't like it pitch better. 

4/3/2019 8:18AM PDT

Who the *** are you? To tell anyone what they do with there time? Same way you said who am i to say what people does with there money?

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 8:14AM PDT

Says the guy that started a thread crying that people spend too much money on this game, yet you take off of work for 10 days to get a head start over other people, and still completely suck at this game. Not to mention how salty you are pointing out irrelevant things that have nothing to do with this conversation lol. Just link me your PayPal account so I can send your broke *** money so we can put this all to rest and you stop your crying like a little girl. 

4/3/2019 8:20AM PDT

Cliffnotes to this post. 

Thegreatwilliss - it’s not fair that people spend their on money on this game to get the best players in this game and I can’t hit online against people. But I took 10 days off of work and played 72 hours to get a head start over people. But yet I still suck and can’t hit so let me complain on here to make myself feel better about my pathetic life.

4/3/2019 8:24AM PDT

Says the guy that started a thread crying that people spend too much money on this game, yet you take off of work for 10 days to get a head start over other people, and still completely suck at this game. Not to mention how salty you are pointing out irrelevant things that have nothing to do with this conversation lol. Just link me your PayPal account so I can send your broke *** money so we can put this all to rest and you stop your crying like a little girl. 

4/3/2019 8:20AM PDT

What so you can chargeback and cause paypal to ask me for more money? Yeah im not that daft lol

What so you can chargeback and cause paypal to ask me for more money? Yeah im not that daft lol

Comment by NoBuntCheese

No I really wanna send you money so you stop crying like the little b*tch you are.

4/3/2019 8:25AM PDT

No I really wanna send you money so you stop crying like the little b*tch you are.

4/3/2019 8:25AM PDT

If you really want to send me money, buy a uk psn wallet code and send me it at @Wearenotbrother on twitter that way i know your not going to chargeback

4/3/2019 8:27AM PDT