You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Because there two options be good at the game earn the right to use good players, Thankfully they have already started banning buying packs on video games so fifa 2021 and mlb 2021 wont have option to spend money on packs I know belguims already banned them and fifa and mlb have removed option to buy packs/currency for microtransactions in belguim only a matter of time before the rest of the world gets rid of it too :) 

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 6:21AM PDT

You’re a *** loser putting a smiley face knowing it’s at the spite of other people. Some people have lives and jobs and can’t sit home all day and grind like losers like you do and and spend the money they EARN themselves instead. 

4/3/2019 6:27AM PDT

But once again how do you know what I have? seems like you just like to judge and assume and be salty over a video game. 

Comment by prettyyboyfloyd
4/3/2019 6:26AM PDT

Because i see you trolling this forum all the time man and getting into arguements with everyone, Someone who sits on forums all day isnt mega rich just saying

4/3/2019 6:28AM PDT

Because i see you trolling this forum all the time man and getting into arguements with everyone, Someone who sits on forums all day isnt mega rich just saying

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 6:28AM PDT

I talk about how hitting is broke offline. Not trolling when I point something out. Yet you’re on here crying that people have a better team then you because they can afford it and you can’t because you just bought a house. IF you live in the real world $1,500 isn’t even gonna put dent in buying a house. But what do I know I’m not mega rich 😂

4/3/2019 6:29AM PDT

You’re a *** loser putting a smiley face knowing it’s at the spite of other people. Some people have lives and jobs and can’t sit home all day and grind like losers like you do and and spend the money they EARN themselves instead. 

Comment by Liljayne300
4/3/2019 6:27AM PDT

Well im one of the lucky ones who doesnt have to go out and make rich people richer while being badly treated and making breadcrumbs :) 

4/3/2019 6:30AM PDT

You have to play 300 innings with him and do like 6 moments with his position like if you take 1st base you'd need to maybe hit 3 hits and 1 homerun with cody bellinger, etc

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 6:26AM PDT

Ah okay cool. Just curious, what are the attributes from the start? Like even prior to adding equipment and such.

I talk about how hitting is broke offline. Not trolling when I point something out. Yet you’re on here crying that people have a better team then you because they can afford it and you can’t because you just bought a house. IF you live in the real world $1,500 isn’t even gonna put dent in buying a house. But what do I know I’m not mega rich 😂

4/3/2019 6:29AM PDT

I live in ireland, i just spent around 90k dollars on the house man , Im not saying 1500 dollars is gonna buy you a house but paying x40 what the video game price is, Is absoulutely ridicolous , I remember a time video games didnt have online capabilities and they were much better games because they put more effort into gameplay and not how shiny packs look 

4/3/2019 6:32AM PDT

Ah okay cool. Just curious, what are the attributes from the start? Like even prior to adding equipment and such.

Comment by T_Odell_316

Pretty terrible like 30-40 mainly, You get to pick at the end which upgrade path you want i just took balanced but i could of picked speed/contact

Well im one of the lucky ones who doesnt have to go out and make rich people richer while being badly treated and making breadcrumbs :) 

Comment by NoBuntCheese

Lol dude how old are you? You sound like a salty 16 year old crying on a forum about how other people spend their money. Idc if you went out last night and paid for 10 hookers why do you care how other people spend their money. 

4/3/2019 6:33AM PDT

Imagine being salty because people spend money on something they like. LOL

I live in ireland, i just spent around 90k dollars on the house man , Im not saying 1500 dollars is gonna buy you a house but paying x40 what the video game price is, Is absoulutely ridicolous , I remember a time video games didnt have online capabilities and they were much better games because they put more effort into gameplay and not how shiny packs look 

Comment by NoBuntCheese

I live in NJ in one of the most expensive county in NJ with high tax rate and I own a house. I don’t really need to brag about what I have. But like I said your money is your money, my money is my money. I do think it’s boring to buy a team full of diamonds and not grind but when you’re an adult you don’t have the time to grind like high school kids so adults will always be at a disadvantage this way.

4/3/2019 6:35AM PDT

Lol dude how old are you? You sound like a salty 16 year old crying on a forum about how other people spend their money. Idc if you went out last night and paid for 10 hookers why do you care how other people spend their money. 

im 29 , I bought the game so ive every right to complain, You know last year they made over 10 million via packs right? And what did they fix on the gameplay nothing because people were still buying packs, Its only a matter of time before they mess up gameplay with a patch this year, And then you'll be like WAH WAH WAH i want refund cause games broken

Comment by NoBuntCheese

Neither am I loser that’s y I can afford to drop money and field an all diamond team while u sit and cry about it. You sound like a communist 

New's flash: I could afford to spend $1500 on this game and get all the best players and I would still lose online. Having better players makes things a little easier but they no way guarantee a win. 

4/3/2019 6:37AM PDT

Neither am I loser that’s y I can afford to drop money and field an all diamond team while u sit and cry about it. You sound like a communist 

Comment by Liljayne300

How do you have the audicity to call anyone a loser but can't even spell a three letter word? *Facepalm*

4/3/2019 6:38AM PDT

How do you have the audicity to call anyone a loser but can't even spell a three letter word? *Facepalm*

Comment by NoBuntCheese

Keep crying loser also what did I spell wrong ? I used “y” instead of “why” so if a person uses “LOL” they can’t spell laughing out loud ? It’s called an abbreviation you *** dork

4/3/2019 6:40AM PDT

I have a pretty good team (not as good as in the photo) and someone with an all gold/silver team took me to extras in RS last night.  TBH - at All Star difficulty I’m hard pressed to think there’s much of an advantage at all with having a $1500 team vs a no money spent team.  I was up 3-0 in the 7th or 8th and once the comeback logic took over I knew it was going to be a dogfight.  Comeback logic actually got me the win in extras as I was down going into the last of the 11th or 12th.

4/3/2019 6:40AM PDT

New's flash: I could afford to spend $1500 on this game and get all the best players and I would still lose online. Having better players makes things a little easier but they no way guarantee a win. 

Comment by Dolenz

With how hitting works this year the likes of mays, hornsby,pudge has a huge advantage, I can square a ball with a gold player with power swing on good timing and not get a good result, This guy was hitting nearly every ball late/early was getting doubles/homers could tell he was a bad player as he kept swinging at everything, he had 8 runs all 8 was from his 99's hitting homeruns off bad pci placement hits with okay timing

4/3/2019 6:41AM PDT

im 29 , I bought the game so ive every right to complain, You know last year they made over 10 million via packs right? And what did they fix on the gameplay nothing because people were still buying packs, Its only a matter of time before they mess up gameplay with a patch this year, And then you'll be like WAH WAH WAH i want refund cause games broken

Comment by NoBuntCheese

What they did was actually fix the hitting for this year. That is progress. 

4/3/2019 6:42AM PDT

Comment by NoBuntCheese

@gretwillis - just block Lil Pajamas - this absolute clown of a human being lives in his mums basement socially removed from the rest of world save this forum

Comment by Dolenz

Me too. I’m old and my reaction time is terrible anymore. 

4/3/2019 6:43AM PDT

@gretwillis - just block Lil Pajamas - this absolute clown of a human being lives in his mums basement socially removed from the rest of world save this forum

Comment by TheHungryHole

I agree , Its like talking to a 10 year old child from china about how they think the uk is treating the health of penguins

4/3/2019 6:44AM PDT

I agree , Its like talking to a 10 year old child from china about how they think the uk is treating the health of penguins

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 6:44AM PDT

hahah yeah man. the best thing you can do is just block everyone who has that annoying or offensive personality - squishypants, lil pajamas, you'll easily amass around 50 peeps by the time you're done

4/3/2019 6:46AM PDT

Comment by NoBuntCheese

I’m 28... what’s your point lol. Go back to work. Work harder and maybe you’ll have extra money to spend on something you enjoy as much as people enjoy playing diamond dynasty and spending the money.

4/3/2019 6:47AM PDT

hahah yeah man. the best thing you can do is just block everyone who has that annoying or offensive personality - squishypants, lil pajamas, you'll easily amass around 50 peeps by the time you're done

Comment by TheHungryHole
4/3/2019 6:46AM PDT

Lmao I agree with this statement 😂

4/3/2019 6:51AM PDT

This year teams hasn’t mattered too much because the elite pitchers (Newhouser, Kershaw, etc) haven’t been too hard to hit

4/3/2019 6:52AM PDT