You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

git Great. :)

4/3/2019 5:24AM PDT

You do know there's a way to match with players your rating by turning down the matchmaking slider when its finding a match

What does it matter ?? The game will last over 6 months. Some people spend that on a night out and that’s one night 

4/3/2019 5:32AM PDT

How do I get that Willis card? looks like a solid upgrade at 2b for me lol 

Comment by JEEZY-E
4/3/2019 5:41AM PDT

You couldnt afford him :D 

4/3/2019 5:55AM PDT

It doesn’t even cost 1500 this year. Prices are cheap. Git $$$

It doesn’t even cost 1500 this year. Prices are cheap. Git $$$

Comment by MeatPants00

No it costs 1470 dollars to get mays a guy on youtube did it by just buying stubs

4/3/2019 6:06AM PDT

No it costs 1470 dollars to get mays a guy on youtube did it by just buying stubs

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 6:06AM PDT

From nothing, yes. But you make enough stubs, packs, and other sellable players as you play to significantly cut into that. 

4/3/2019 6:09AM PDT

From nothing, yes. But you make enough stubs, packs, and other sellable players as you play to significantly cut into that. 

Comment by MeatPants00
4/3/2019 6:09AM PDT

Im lvl 92 and i havnt spent anything and ive got 130k still 2.2 million short, Unless you pack trout your still dropping at least 1000 even pulling trout, arenado, sherzer and mookie thats only takes away 500-600k from the 2.5 million you need

4/3/2019 6:14AM PDT

I have the same team as him. Didn’t cost me $1500. And some people don’t have time to grind. If you have more time to grind then I do then you have an unfair advantage right? So if I have the money and not the time to grind why can’t I have the same advantage?

Why are you "disgusted"?  Those people putting tons of money in the game make it better for everyone else.  I dont/cant do it. But I appreciate those that do.  Better content and the longer the game can go on. 

4/3/2019 6:15AM PDT

Take phillies for example harper and nola gonna cost about 80-90k and thats with one costly diamond, realmuto etc golds will be another 10k silvers with hoskins 6-7k so your talking 110-120k for one of the cheaper teams with diamonds

4/3/2019 6:15AM PDT

Honestly if your spending like 1500 dollars on a team , I got 11 hits he got 10 but obviously his team was too good so he got better results from hits, But im digusted how people are paying 1500 to win games

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 5:19AM PDT

Who cares what people do with their own money, you have no control over that.  To be honest, that gives me more motivation to go out and beat those teams.

4/3/2019 6:16AM PDT

I have the same team as him. Didn’t cost me $1500. And some people don’t have time to grind. If you have more time to grind then I do then you have an unfair advantage right? So if I have the money and not the time to grind why can’t I have the same advantage?

Comment by prettyyboyfloyd

If you dont have time to grind and spending 1500 dollars on a video game you need rehab for spending too much , I can understand youtubers doing it for videos and such but the average person shouldn't need to, I had a 97 overal team last year from playing the game, Shouldn't have an option to spend huge amounts of money its pay to win model 

4/3/2019 6:17AM PDT

You do know there's a way to match with players your rating by turning down the matchmaking slider when its finding a match

Comment by sportsking1331

How do you do that?

4/3/2019 6:18AM PDT

I see your created player is a Diamond. I assume it is very advantageous to create a player and he will become a great player...? First year playing DD so unsure about the created player but I should probably make one and he will become great easier than randomly picking up diamonds?

4/3/2019 6:20AM PDT

Who cares what people do with their own money, you have no control over that.  To be honest, that gives me more motivation to go out and beat those teams.

Comment by JKSlugger27
4/3/2019 6:16AM PDT

Because there two options be good at the game earn the right to use good players, Thankfully they have already started banning buying packs on video games so fifa 2021 and mlb 2021 wont have option to spend money on packs I know belguims already banned them and fifa and mlb have removed option to buy packs/currency for microtransactions in belguim only a matter of time before the rest of the world gets rid of it too :) 

4/3/2019 6:21AM PDT

How do you do that?

Comment by squishiesgirl
4/3/2019 6:18AM PDT

When u go into an RS match, it shows the bar going up and the rating that you may go against. If you move your left joystick and make the bar smaller, you will vs players who are your skill. If you let the bar run, you will either vs really good players or really bad players.

I see your created player is a Diamond. I assume it is very advantageous to create a player and he will become a great player...? First year playing DD so unsure about the created player but I should probably make one and he will become great easier than randomly picking up diamonds?

Comment by T_Odell_316
4/3/2019 6:20AM PDT

Yeah man all his hitting stats are 90+ with equipment and 84 fielding with 74 speed 

If you dont have time to grind and spending 1500 dollars on a video game you need rehab for spending too much , I can understand youtubers doing it for videos and such but the average person shouldn't need to, I had a 97 overal team last year from playing the game, Shouldn't have an option to spend huge amounts of money its pay to win model 

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 6:17AM PDT

Lol so you’re judging how I spend my money because I can afford it? Then I guess I should judge you and think you’re broke so that’s why you can’t spend money on the game? No reason to judge people. The option is there for people get mad at sds not people that can afford to drop money. 

4/3/2019 6:22AM PDT

Yeah man all his hitting stats are 90+ with equipment and 84 fielding with 74 speed 

Comment by NoBuntCheese

That is nice. I am at work and can't tinker with it now, but when you create him what are his stats starting out? Does he get better with how he plays or do you buy attributes or something?

4/3/2019 6:24AM PDT

Lol so you’re judging how I spend my money because I can afford it? Then I guess I should judge you and think you’re broke so that’s why you can’t spend money on the game? No reason to judge people. The option is there for people get mad at sds not people that can afford to drop money. 

Comment by prettyyboyfloyd
4/3/2019 6:22AM PDT

Im not broke tho, I just bought a house , Which i think is a far greater way to spend money than virtual currency , Ill still have my house next april while you'l have to rebuy your team :) 

4/3/2019 6:25AM PDT

That is nice. I am at work and can't tinker with it now, but when you create him what are his stats starting out? Does he get better with how he plays or do you buy attributes or something?

Comment by T_Odell_316
4/3/2019 6:24AM PDT

You have to play 300 innings with him and do like 6 moments with his position like if you take 1st base you'd need to maybe hit 3 hits and 1 homerun with cody bellinger, etc

4/3/2019 6:26AM PDT

Im not broke tho, I just bought a house , Which i think is a far greater way to spend money than virtual currency , Ill still have my house next april while you'l have to rebuy your team :) 

Comment by NoBuntCheese
4/3/2019 6:25AM PDT

But once again how do you know what I have? seems like you just like to judge and assume and be salty over a video game. 

4/3/2019 6:26AM PDT