You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Server maintenance scheduled for 3 AM PT on 9/24/19. Please complete all games prior to that time. Thank you.

Participate in MLB The Show research studies! Sign up here: https://playstation-research.com

Yesterday someone posted a reply from SDS saying they are working on it and will make good on the XP.

Comment by Qeltar_
4/3/2019 4:13AM PDT

My reply, and I will cut and paste says this,

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for your email.

The team is aware of this issue and is currently working to resolve this. Thank you for your continued patience.

4/3/2019 6:28AM PDT

My reply, and I will cut and paste says this,

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for your email.

The team is aware of this issue and is currently working to resolve this. Thank you for your continued patience.

Comment by ChuckCLC
4/3/2019 6:28AM PDT

yep i got an email exactly like this too if it helps OP

4/3/2019 6:38AM PDT

The reply yesterday said specifically that they would make up the lost XP.

4/3/2019 6:43AM PDT

Always a smart *** out there. Always a smart ***.

Talk to me when you're 42 years old and raising a teenager by yourself on one income like I am and don't have a ton of extra money to *** away like some people on here.

Comment by tfrog76
4/2/2019 9:52PM PDT

Lol jesus dude.  Done went and got all personal on it.  Quit your crying and play your game.

4/3/2019 6:46AM PDT

Lol jesus dude.  Done went and got all personal on it.  Quit your crying and play your game.

Comment by Ikasnu
4/3/2019 6:46AM PDT

hahahaha fnk roasted

4/3/2019 6:47AM PDT

Closing this up as most of it has turned into name calling and arguing.  We are already aware of some users having XP issues and are still investigating and working towards a fix. You do not need to create anymore posts about the issue, but feel free to email us.  Thank you.

4/3/2019 6:49AM PDT