You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

So many threads keep appearing about how the game this year is deficient in this way or that way. The offline hitting is broken, the online gameplay is this or that, defence is broken, I can’t pick off a runner, or steal a base...

How come nobody ever starts a thread about how they totally failed to move their second baseman smoothly toward the ball, or how their Center fielder’s route to the fly ball was terrible?

It seems that everyone is flawless at the game and bad results are always the fault of the game.

4/2/2019 3:56PM PDT

"How come nobody ever starts a thread about how they totally failed to move their second baseman smoothly toward the ball, or how their Center fielder’s route to the fly ball was terrible?"

Because there's no point in such a thread?

(Sort of like how there's no point to this one.)

Everyone knows when they mess up. The problem is when they don't and they still get the outcome that they would if they had.

4/2/2019 3:58PM PDT

"How come nobody ever starts a thread about how they totally failed to move their second baseman smoothly toward the ball, or how their Center fielder’s route to the fly ball was terrible?"

Because there's no point in such a thread?

(Sort of like how there's no point to this one.)

Everyone knows when they mess up. The problem is when they don't and they still get the outcome that they would if they had.

Comment by Qeltar_
4/2/2019 3:58PM PDT

Maybe so, but sometimes I think I must be playing a different game. I know when a ball gets through the infield that I should have had, or when an outfielder drops a fly ball I should have caught.

It’s a drag, but it’s not the game’s fault.

4/2/2019 4:03PM PDT

Dude most treads about complaints are a double lose scenario . Hit too many homers; Pitching is broken, Stealing too easy;Pickoffs are broken, etc.

4/2/2019 5:18PM PDT

Dude most treads about complaints are a double lose scenario . Hit too many homers; Pitching is broken, Stealing too easy;Pickoffs are broken, etc.

Comment by RebelScum514
4/2/2019 5:18PM PDT

You are correct. I have learned my lesson.

I will shut up and go home to play the game now.

4/2/2019 5:38PM PDT