You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.
11 365 Active 7 months ago

Not sure which route to go this year. Balanced, Contact or Power

4/2/2019 11:24AM PDT

It seems like contact would be the better option this year. It’s hard to drive the ball

4/2/2019 11:25AM PDT

Really defends on the position but I’m doing SS and Balanced is godlike 

4/2/2019 11:47AM PDT

Where is the Cap Missions/Programs at?  I've done all the collections and started the moments, but don't know where anything else is involving the CAP? 

4/2/2019 11:49AM PDT

I just got to diamond as a CF I went with balanced w/gear I’m at 98/104 contact, 80/74 power 95 speed it all depends on gear and what suits best. Contact seems to rule all this year.

4/2/2019 11:53AM PDT

Made my guy a SS and I’m going with power for first and Balance for last one with the best equipment it’s a GG total power house.

4/2/2019 11:55AM PDT

I'm just having trouble picking a position.  I have the SS and CF moments completed for both but then I was thinking catcher.  Given the importance of defense this year I am leaning towards CF.  I feel like there will be other shortstops coming.  I just don't think I'm completing the Mays collection and if Griffey is a WS reward I'm not sure I get there either.  I made CS last year just don't know if I can get to WS.  

4/2/2019 12:22PM PDT

I believe balanced or Fielding focused is the way to go this year. Add equipment and you can get the hitting up, also contact is viable this year so low power doesn't hurt and Fielding is very important so you can get an easy diamond fielder with a CAP

4/2/2019 12:33PM PDT

Really defends on the position but I’m doing SS and Balanced is godlike 

Comment by lReversaL-
4/2/2019 11:47AM PDT

I made my guy a C

4/2/2019 2:30PM PDT

I'm working on a 2B atm (I think for hitting this is the best position to use, maybe besides 1B but that would just be a waste for you CAP imo anyways), but I'm contemplating making a CF balanced like someone above said. Just with the speed 2B my player will have 99th speed, contact above above 99 (with gear) and power above 70. Either I would say balanced/contact is def the way to go based on the position you choose. 

4/2/2019 2:35PM PDT

I'm working on a 2B atm (I think for hitting this is the best position to use, maybe besides 1B but that would just be a waste for you CAP imo anyways), but I'm contemplating making a CF balanced like someone above said. Just with the speed 2B my player will have 99th speed, contact above above 99 (with gear) and power above 70. Either I would say balanced/contact is def the way to go based on the position you choose. 

Comment by The_OneToWin
4/2/2019 2:35PM PDT

There really is no reason not to level up multiple CAPs just to maintain flexibility.  CAP at catcher is more expensive because you have to invest in better C gear, but outside of this you can do him however you want once you complete the 100/150 online/300 innings grinds.

4/2/2019 4:46PM PDT