You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I have all of the mometns from the 1st inning boss program complete, but the litle green bar to the left of the icon isnt all the way to the top. Anyonw know why?

3/27/2019 1:36PM PDT

Sorry I don’t have a clue. 

3/27/2019 1:47PM PDT

I have the same issue

3/27/2019 4:19PM PDT

Same issue. The welcome to the show moments filled all the way up and it gave me the bonus. Didn’t happen with first inning bosses. 

3/27/2019 4:56PM PDT

Same issue as well. All I can think of is that they might be adding some more moments to the program? That would also help with program stars as there are nowhere near enough right now.

3/27/2019 4:59PM PDT

Like you, I used to be a "There aren't enough stars" truther. 

But upon inspection, you earn stars simply for playing.  I've earned almost 100 so far simply from playing Conquest USA.  Like the dailys, these will be applied to whatever program is active, so that'll be a problem for the late adopters.  But as long as you play the game regurlaly, you shouldn't want for stars.

3/27/2019 5:05PM PDT

Like you, I used to be a "There aren't enough stars" truther. 

But upon inspection, you earn stars simply for playing.  I've earned almost 100 so far simply from playing Conquest USA.  Like the dailys, these will be applied to whatever program is active, so that'll be a problem for the late adopters.  But as long as you play the game regurlaly, you shouldn't want for stars.

Comment by SaveFarris
3/27/2019 5:05PM PDT

That's good to know, I will do some Conquest tonight then. I am at 240 right now, and I don't really want to pay for 10 SE diamonds to get the remaining 60 stars.

3/27/2019 5:07PM PDT

That's good to know, I will do some Conquest tonight then. I am at 240 right now, and I don't really want to pay for 10 SE diamonds to get the remaining 60 stars.

Comment by xxfrystealerxx
3/27/2019 5:07PM PDT

You can get like 7-10 stars alone per day just from the daily missions.  Unless you are in a rush to get the boss and sell them then you have a month to get 300 stars which is easy from what i see so far.

3/27/2019 5:17PM PDT