You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

the ball is coming off the bat like whiffle ball. Virtually everything good/good is 91-96 and dies by the track.  There is virtually no hit variety either, as the CPU is once again covering way too much ground in the outfield. On top of all that it seems like balls are going directly to fielder at too high a rate. You need to add some power back to offline hitting. 

3/26/2019 7:09PM PDT

I agree

3/26/2019 7:33PM PDT

I also agree veteran has been brutal... pitching I still dominate, can't hit at all, jumped online... hit just fine won both games pretty handily

3/26/2019 7:37PM PDT

Can’t say I agree.

3/26/2019 7:38PM PDT

The majority of my conquest games have gone over 6 innings because I can’t score a run. 

3/26/2019 8:01PM PDT

I cant hit to save my life, i guess ill eventually figure it out or is the offline hitting really that hard? 

3/26/2019 8:09PM PDT

I completely disagree, hitting has been fine in my offline games. Are you taking pitches and such?

3/26/2019 8:15PM PDT

And all this time i thought i just lost my swing.  I can't make solid contact on anything in Moments.  I've done a few of the Mays and Ruth moments but geezus it seems like its more luck than skill.  It seems like the only way to get solid contact is to get a perfect swing and 70% of those are line drives directly at the fielder. I'm feeling like being a hair late or early shouldn't be an automatic foul either.  Realistically, some of those would drop in for a hit somewhere.

3/26/2019 8:40PM PDT

It's also miserable trying to play the featured program as someone who uses guess pitch oh and being forced to play a full legends squad on all-star. What happened to giving the players choice? I would never to choose a difficulty I know I'm not good enough for

3/26/2019 8:48PM PDT

Yea something’s not right with the offline hitting.  Online seems fine.  So that’s great.  

3/26/2019 8:50PM PDT

Have to agree. Been playing M2O and think I have hit 2 homeruns maybe 3 all season and I'm in the ALCS on all-star. Right now I have a 10 MPH wind going straight out and have had 4 balls down the middle good/good or squared up that just died on the warning track.

3/26/2019 9:21PM PDT

Disagree from what I’ve seen so far. Decent velocity on squared up hits, couple of home runs and XBH and I’m only using bronze and silver players mostly.

3/26/2019 9:36PM PDT

I've yet to play online, but so far offline hitting is absurdly hard. I've been trying to do Ruth's called shot moment for half an hour and just cant get the homer. It all dies at the track...

3/26/2019 9:44PM PDT

I hope they fix certain stuff on the offline modes. I also feel like theres some lag on the game but maybe it’s just me. 

3/26/2019 9:50PM PDT

I've yet to play online, but so far offline hitting is absurdly hard. I've been trying to do Ruth's called shot moment for half an hour and just cant get the homer. It all dies at the track...

Comment by B_rody39
3/26/2019 9:44PM PDT

Took me about 30-45 minutes last night to get that.  Doesn't really help that everything is in black and white so it kinda feels harder to see the ball. The Willie Mays homerun, i had to leg out an inside-the-park because everything else i hit just falls into the fielders glove.

You know theres something off with the hitting when you can't hit a homerun on veteran with Babe Ruth.

3/26/2019 9:52PM PDT

I hit a homer with a guy who had 50 pwr using a normal swing in franchise on default All Star. Never did it in 18.

3/26/2019 10:11PM PDT

Took me about 30-45 minutes last night to get that.  Doesn't really help that everything is in black and white so it kinda feels harder to see the ball. The Willie Mays homerun, i had to leg out an inside-the-park because everything else i hit just falls into the fielders glove.

You know theres something off with the hitting when you can't hit a homerun on veteran with Babe Ruth.

Comment by Easy_Duhz_It_
3/26/2019 9:52PM PDT

Yes me too!!! Its ridiculous, ive been trying to hit a homerun with gary Sanchez off sale on veteran for a CAP mission and I gave up, like theres something really wrong when you cant homer on veteran, ive been doing it for like 30 minutes, then you hop online and its a little bit better but I still feel like power needs to be tweaked online as well

3/26/2019 10:23PM PDT

Another fix for online is that they need to increase players bat speed in order to catch up to the inside fastball as its still extremely hard to pull an inside fastball unless you are dead on waiting for it and know its coming, just to get a cutter or slider inside lol

3/26/2019 10:26PM PDT

I only played one game vs CPU tonight to wrap up a Daily. Didn't play at all last night. I don't have power hitters but I was hitting just fine. A few nice long shots and 1 HR. Contact hitters were solid, balls in play were mainly solid aside from a couple that I just didn't hit well.... Obviously I'm incredibly rusty having not played The Show since late October or early Nov. But the one game I played I thought everything was solid. Only time will tell though. Give the game some solid time. It's far too early to complain about mechanics. 

3/26/2019 10:28PM PDT

I've played several games in Conquest.  Even squaring up (good, good, 101mph exit velo) it's not getting to track.  It's going right at the fielder's.  I've hit one HR.  And I'm seeing scripting.  Adjustments need to be made it would seem. 

3/26/2019 10:33PM PDT

I’ve gotten tons of extra base hits and homers so far. I hit two three run home runs in my first M2O game on Hall of Fame just a little bit ago. I really hope they don’t change anything to appease complainers who can’t take more than one day to get acclimated.

3/26/2019 10:40PM PDT

I’ve gotten tons of extra base hits and homers so far. I hit two three run home runs in my first M2O game on Hall of Fame just a little bit ago. I really hope they don’t change anything to appease complainers who can’t take more than one day to get acclimated.

Comment by Better4Ever
3/26/2019 10:40PM PDT

That could be the case too. Extra base hits haven't been my issue had tons of those just homeruns not carrying out. I will say though the server went down for like 10 seconds around 1am and the next game I hit 4 homeruns (2 got no doubt animations). Maybe they adjusted something or maybe it was just a combination of the different pitcher and a  few minute break I took when they came back online allowing me to get my focus back.

3/26/2019 11:39PM PDT

I noticed too many line drives straight at someone's glove. Virtually no hits in the gap and when you get close to the gap there is always a Willie Mays there wating for a chance to show off the glove skills. I have been playing MTO on legen but still...

3/27/2019 1:18AM PDT

Yes me too!!! Its ridiculous, ive been trying to hit a homerun with gary Sanchez off sale on veteran for a CAP mission and I gave up, like theres something really wrong when you cant homer on veteran, ive been doing it for like 30 minutes, then you hop online and its a little bit better but I still feel like power needs to be tweaked online as well

Comment by DanDD1014
3/26/2019 10:23PM PDT

Don't give up on that Sanchez mission dude. Got it done in one game. Just need to sit on a meatball. The catcher CAP is worth it. Mine is at Silver now and he is a stud. 

3/27/2019 2:17AM PDT

Yea something’s not right with the offline hitting.  Online seems fine.  So that’s great.  

Comment by xST3ROiiDzZ
3/26/2019 8:50PM PDT

That’s the thing. Something is definitely broke offline and it is going to greatly impact the game with all the moments and what not that are vs cpu. I don’t mind the smaller pci or faster pitch speeds, but when I am getting (and I played a ton yesterday so this isn’t a small sample size) good/good or squared up, they are most often either going nowhere or right at someone (or that someone runs them down). As an example, I just hit a homer with Matt Olsen (98 power vs righties) on a dead center squared up result and good launch angle (101 exit velocity) that barely cleared the fence in the gap at St. Louis. The power offline actually feels lower than in 18 (guys with 70ish can’t get to the track). 

3/27/2019 3:09AM PDT