You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Is it possible for there to be a Diamond Dynasty stat tracker in the game so you know if you’re achieving your player’s stats to complete programs instead of having to quit or relying on the information yourself by guess?

3/15/2019 6:16PM PDT

I think they showed this was happening in one stream. I sure hope they follow through.

3/15/2019 6:35PM PDT

They are doing this for moments. I am not sure about other mission type stuff.

3/15/2019 6:39PM PDT

Yeah, I thought moments only as well but if people like it and it’s convenient, they can add to the rest of the game which would be great to hear!

3/15/2019 6:43PM PDT

Oh definitely.

3/15/2019 6:44PM PDT

Would be great if you could choose even one “feature” mission you are doing that could be on your screen or in your pause menu. While grinding. Still lots of little improvements they can make, not needing to pick your favorite stadium and difficulty would be nice as well. 

3/15/2019 7:17PM PDT

They said in the DD stream three weeks ago that the in game notifications will show for programs.

They talk about it at 38:10ish in the moment's live stream.  

Moment's live stream

However I have not seen any single player stats missions this year for programs. 

1st inning program is moment's, collection, conquest, and then dailies. 

Team affinity programs are march to October's and just playin with players in your DD squad from that team.  It's just tallying innings, not stats. 

I am working on a site (and apps) to help with progress tracking .Hopefully by the 26th login will.be ready.  For each PSN I'm hoping to track daily xp progress and allow for you to mark completed and working on tasks. 

Acesdd.com

3/16/2019 6:06AM PDT