You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

*This is based off of the assumption that player exchange values will be the same as in 18*

If you would like to know the easiest way to get all of the Card rewards for Team Affinity in 2019, its as simple as this:

1. Exchange 41 Silver 79 OVR players

2. Play 4 games with a full [insert team] lineup and rotation

Edit: You can complete Step 2 by playing your last game on Conquest if you want

This will be the play for people that want to complete Flashback/Legend collections.  Seems too easy if you ask me, every time you do this it is 3 Flashbacks/Legends one being a diamond.

3/15/2019 7:34AM PDT

Honestly I think it allows people to play what they want. I can confidently say I think I played more games on rookie vs cpu for all my Immortals than I did in RS. This is an online mode and should not be how it was in 18. There is still going to be SS cards that people will not be able to get unless its for a lot of stubs or are a good player...12-0 BR and WS especially with upped pitch speeds. I think the game allows people to actually have a good team pretty early on and does encourage more playing online than Rookie cpu grind. 

3/15/2019 8:29AM PDT
See original thread.