You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

... assuming skins don’t affect attributes. Please don’t. 

Please. Don’t. 

Even if skins end up being required to attain certain players, they’ll still be a currency and market stimulator. MOST IMPORTANTLY, though; they won’t have a affect on the gameplay itself. If this is the case, then it attracts a large audience of younger players in a way that’s been proven lucrative. This is perfect for those of you (us) who are most concerned with how the game plays. More players equal more transactions, and SDS will have accomplished this boom by introducing cosmetics that are popular but have no results on how the game plays. 

I think it’s a good try by SDS. Hopefully this is the way it shakes out. 

3/1/2019 8:29PM PST

They won’t affect attributes.  I am 99% sure.

3/1/2019 8:33PM PST

If they do affect attributes it will be small boost.

3/1/2019 8:34PM PST

Tbh though I you really think kids are gonna play this game just because they can equip a bat skin on their player? It seems like kids these days are all about shooter games I don't think the addition of bat skins is going to sway any kids.

Only time will tell though even if they don't really attract kids it doesn't really hurt the game when it comes down to it. I guess if people want to use colorful skins on their bats that's up to them and if people get more enjoyment out of them, I'm all for it

3/1/2019 10:14PM PST