You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Server maintenance scheduled for 3 AM PT on 9/24/19. Please complete all games prior to that time. Thank you.

Participate in MLB The Show research studies! Sign up here: https://playstation-research.com

As I said to Tuba You need skill to square up and hit.. It requires Zero skill to send the runner to broken third base and get a BS steal esp when you were beat by the throw but the tagging is so broken you're called safe.. Ppl know this so they pray for a walk or a miracle single to get on and steal all the way to Third and then get bunted in.. Pure garbage 

2/6/2019 8:18AM PST

Sounds like someone needs a hug. This game is completely random. There is no skill gap with hitting if you're not an elite. Having more SBs thsn HRs does not guarantee a cheeser. I understand why you'd think that, but it's not the case.

2/6/2019 8:29AM PST

I'm not saying I like those players who play speed and steal, but there is a counter.  You have to change up your delivery times and slide step when necessary.  Yes, it slows the game down, but you are going to get free outs also by picking guys off.  

2/6/2019 9:13AM PST

We've all hit, and given up, home runs are not exactly deserved. While I agree that stealing is a little too easy, I don't find it difficult to stop my opponent from stealing. Most speedsters literally CAN NOT hit home runs in this game. So how the heck is it cheese to use one, when players like Gallo can easily bat .350 with insane amounts of home runs? 

I think your inability to get men on base causes you to be frustrated by other people stealing bases. Hard to steal when you're batting .193 and only trying to hit homers.

Small ball can still exist!

2/6/2019 9:15AM PST

My Ratio this year is 108 HR to 151 SB with an 83-79 record, Played more offline this year and not sure if Online stats are only RS stats or RS, BR and events.

2/6/2019 9:23AM PST

If you think stealing bases is a cheese in this year's game you're delusional. Then what is hitting homeruns in this years edition? Cheese tooo. So if you can't stop someone stealing on you. Then you need to "Git gud"

2/6/2019 10:21AM PST

of course this clown defends stolen base cheese 

2/6/2019 12:02PM PST

I get what your saying. However, there’s so much cheese in this years game it’s ridiculous in all facets.if it bothers you that much pick them off or pitch out. Depending on who’s stealing you probably won’t get them often but you will get them sometimes. Hopefully 19 is better but it is what it is at this point.

2/6/2019 12:11PM PST

Base running is the second most broken thing in this game. 

2/8/2019 12:42PM PST

Cheese makes the game crappy, but to label "cheesers" based on hr to sb totals is kinda crazy. MLB's top 5 base stealers have very skewed ratios.

2/8/2019 1:04PM PST