You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I know what your thinking, he was already upgraded and his fielding is accurate, and you think I’m saying this because I’m a Red Sox fan...well part of this is why I’m posting this, I’ve seen him a lot this year. This guy is straight out raking, you can say I’m biased, but it’s true, he is top 3 hitters in baseball right now. His knowledge of the strike zone and his vision and selection of what pitches to swing at is top of what I’ve seen out of all Red Sox last year and this year, and tops of the league I would say...here’s the question, does he deserve an upgrade? Let’s look at his recent games! 

Last 7 games:

A .433 AVG with 3 home runs and 9 RBI

So as of late, he is doing pretty well, I would say... you look at his power in the game, it’s 90’s for both hands. Now what I wanna know: is power ratings established based on home runs hit or how far they go for a batter in real life? If it’s based on amount of home runs: Stanton should be downgraded or Martinez should be upgraded, because Martinez has 6 more home runs than Stanton, and Stanton has 100’s power for both handed pitchers...and Martinez is doing it with a better average with a .329 

Does he deserve an upgrade? I’m not trying to be biased, I’m honestly looking at the stats and rating and asking myself this question...

Discuss please! 

Edit: https://mobile.twitter.com/MLBStatoftheDay/status/1012349953556049920

6/28/2018 9:17AM PDT

Multiple LS players have attributes at over 100 right now.

6/28/2018 12:30PM PDT
See original thread.