You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Good job on the "fix" for adjusting sliders for moments......./s How about looking at WHY we had to do it?

Some of these missions are already challenging due to the stats required and that's fine. Unnecessarily nerfing my player's hitting stats isn't fun and don't pretend that they're not reduced. I can play the CPU on Veteran with the Baltimore Orioles in Diamond Dynasty and put up "video game" numbers, but as soon as I'm in Moments, I'm swinging a pool noodle.

You're not giving out 99's in this mode. I shouldn't struggle to put up 20 runs across 6 shortened games with the Cubs for a gold Ben Zobrist. 

The time isn't worth the effort, unfortunately.

4/4/2019 5:18AM PDT

1980's term incoming, "word"

4/4/2019 5:38AM PDT

Give up less that 7 hits in 25 innings as well to get that terrible Zobrist card, with fielders who look like they are knew to physical activity, yet alone baseball. That sounds like fun

4/4/2019 5:39AM PDT

Do we think they will address this? I think the Moments is a really cool idea and no I don't think you should be able to do them all on the first try, they should be a challenge. But some of these are impossible. 

4/4/2019 5:40AM PDT

Do we think they will address this? I think the Moments is a really cool idea and no I don't think you should be able to do them all on the first try, they should be a challenge. But some of these are impossible. 

Comment by dutchy25

I agree. I'm not asking for an easy mode. All I'm asking for is to be able to use my players to their full potential. 

Messing with the difficulty behind the scenes reeks of MUT's Solo Battles. Ridiculous.

4/4/2019 6:12AM PDT

Good job on the "fix" for adjusting sliders for moments......./s How about looking at WHY we had to do it?

Some of these missions are already challenging due to the stats required and that's fine. Unnecessarily nerfing my player's hitting stats isn't fun and don't pretend that they're not reduced. I can play the CPU on Veteran with the Baltimore Orioles in Diamond Dynasty and put up "video game" numbers, but as soon as I'm in Moments, I'm swinging a pool noodle.

You're not giving out 99's in this mode. I shouldn't struggle to put up 20 runs across 6 shortened games with the Cubs for a gold Ben Zobrist. 

Comment by SHOZOVR

What "fix" for adjusting sliders are you talking about? I didn't see anything in the patch notes about this

4/4/2019 6:16AM PDT

It’s time to just boycott moments until they own up to messing with it behind the scenes and fix it. There is now way anyone at SDS could complete the Mays storyline with the version we are playing on (and guarantees they messed with the background during their streams)

4/4/2019 6:19AM PDT

What "fix" for adjusting sliders are you talking about? I didn't see anything in the patch notes about this

Comment by JasonsFather
4/4/2019 6:16AM PDT

I’m interested in this as well. A few days ago people were all over this forum mentioning that your profile’s offline sliders were impacting moments. I guess the people who were playing with adjusted sliders have noticed that they no longer make moments easier but, you’re right, there’s nothing in the patch notes about it.

4/4/2019 6:25AM PDT

It’s time to just boycott moments until they own up to messing with it behind the scenes and fix it. There is now way anyone at SDS could complete the Mays storyline with the version we are playing on (and guarantees they messed with the background during their streams)

Comment by GradektheBard

I agree. Either make them "fair" - which means making them the difficulty that they say they are - or no one should play them

4/4/2019 6:28AM PDT

Comment by SHOZOVR

I was never able to change sliders from within Moments.....I only adjust/load my sliders from the main menu, not sure what mode they affected.

4/4/2019 6:42AM PDT

Comment by GradektheBard

Imagine if if that Ruth called shot moment worked the way it does for everybody now when they were demonstrating it and others during the pre-launch streams.

4/4/2019 6:58AM PDT

I've given up on these. The Ruth moments hitting HR's is about impossible. I think its funny they have hit HR record breaking moments and roll out a card with 50 something power. Really? No power for a HR legend.

4/4/2019 7:12AM PDT

The 4 extra base hits with Yelich is extremely difficult. I tried it 10 times yesterday and the most I got was 2. I might suck at the game, but some of the missions are nearly impossible.

4/8/2019 9:02AM PDT

I agree. I'm not asking for an easy mode. All I'm asking for is to be able to use my players to their full potential. 

Messing with the difficulty behind the scenes reeks of MUT's Solo Battles. Ridiculous.

Comment by SHOZOVR
4/4/2019 6:12AM PDT

exactly this, this isnt MUT SDS, youre a billion times better than EA, please continue to be yourself.

4/8/2019 9:06AM PDT

The 4 extra base hits with Yelich is extremely difficult. I tried it 10 times yesterday and the most I got was 2. I might suck at the game, but some of the missions are nearly impossible.

Comment by kdogg53075
4/8/2019 9:02AM PDT

I tried this one with Yelich yesterday needing only one more XBH on my second attempt in game number 4. I step to the plate for my 3rd at bat runners on 1st and 2nd.. I smoke a ball to the centerfield wall. I’m pumped because I did it right? NOPE the runners on base had their heads buried in the sand and only advanced one base. I rounded 1st hoping it would force send the runners in front of me they just stood there and I got thrown out at second for having two men on base.

4/8/2019 9:13AM PDT

Some people don't like the challenge of it. Some people just like to finish it ASAP and get the card. At least give us the option.

4/8/2019 9:25AM PDT

Comment by dutchy25

If you're a DS or above player and the difficulty is Veteran/Rookie, you should be able to do on them on the first try. If you are CS or above, you should be able to do All Star or above on the first try (in general). Also, if they're meant to be done in not the first try, the rewards for the individuall moment (and even for completing all of them) doesn't match up with how long each one takes.

The Sony Partner moments rewards/difficulty seemed about right to me but that's because it was more "total bases" than trying to hit a homer.

4/8/2019 9:30AM PDT

Comment by SHOZOVR

well said mate i agree completely with you

4/8/2019 9:36AM PDT

Hmmm I'm just here to eat popcorn and read comments and I'm all out of popcorn

4/8/2019 9:47AM PDT

I totally agree. Moments are broken, and SDS needs to communicate what's going on. It's a great idea for a mode, but if the intent is to have us grind these missions for hours on end, I'd frankly rather have the old stat grinds back. At least with those missions, your time wasn't wasted. You could grind multiple stats/missions at a time, so even if you failed you were still accomplishing something. As it stands now, the mode is neither fun nor rewarding. SDS snatching defeat from the jaws of victory with this stuff. Such great ideas (Moments, MTO), such terrible execution. 

4/8/2019 9:54AM PDT

I totally agree. Moments are broken, and SDS needs to communicate what's going on. It's a great idea for a mode, but if the intent is to have us grind these missions for hours on end, I'd frankly rather have the old stat grinds back. At least with those missions, your time wasn't wasted. You could grind multiple stats/missions at a time, so even if you failed you were still accomplishing something. As it stands now, the mode is neither fun nor rewarding. SDS snatching defeat from the jaws of victory with this stuff. Such great ideas (Moments, MTO), such terrible execution. 

Comment by Prophet_XIII
4/8/2019 9:54AM PDT

COuld not agree more.  "SDS snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" ...SO true.  Just admit your error, fix it, and any Moments will be GREAT like they should be!  

4/8/2019 10:19AM PDT

Agreed.  I don't know what all they did, but this game was good the week of release, and now it just absolutely blows.  Whatever they did was just awful.  Back to the same *** as last years game.

4/8/2019 10:49AM PDT