You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I have been doing this moment for a long time and can’t seem to get strikeouts. They give you your third best pitcher which is Adam wainwright. Are there any pitching tips to get the 8 k’s.

9/9/2019 5:58PM PDT

Use your relievers to get the K's, Waino won't do it

9/9/2019 5:59PM PDT

I used all relievers.

I actually got a lot of Ks with change ups below the zone with SS Trevor Hoffman

SS Billy Wagner also got me some Ks with his change up and slider

9/9/2019 10:02PM PDT

These jerks foul off all my SO pitches out the zone and I only seem to get ks if they decide not to swing for some reason, keep getting 4-5 and that’s it

9/9/2019 10:40PM PDT

I used all relievers.

I actually got a lot of Ks with change ups below the zone with SS Trevor Hoffman

SS Billy Wagner also got me some Ks with his change up and slider

Comment by smalltownkid1990
9/10/2019 12:02AM CDT

Hoffman was fantastic for this. 

9/9/2019 10:41PM PDT

I took forever to finish this mission. First attempt I got everything but 1 XBH I had all my Ks with SS MadBum and SS Jensen. Then every attempt after that no matter where I threw a SO pitch the CPU got a hit on it even balls bounced in the dirt blooped over the IF finally I put in 92 Hershiser to mix it up got 3 with him in 5 innings then Nen, Wagner, Jensen and Hoffman finished it off. Only reason Hoffman pitched was because in the 9th w/ an 11-0 lead I need 2 Ks to finish SS Jensen got me 3 in the 8th so I stuck with him got 1 to lead off then they kept making contact so I let it drop to Jensen was out of confidence so I brought in Hoffman and he got Gwynn looking to finish the game. That mission alone took me 6 hours. It wasn't all at once though total time playing the moment was probably about 3 hours but still

9/9/2019 11:33PM PDT

For what ever reason, my 85 troy percival, 89 rollie fingers and kyle barclough were gods for me, felipe vasquez was hitbor miss lol.

9/10/2019 12:28AM PDT

Don’t use wainwright, I can’t seem to strike out anyone with him. I’d get another pitcher and slot him third. A guy like Morris is a good cheap option

9/10/2019 1:55AM PDT

Thank you everyone for the tips, Jack Morris goes hard and Kirby Yates is lowkey a monster

9/10/2019 2:33PM PDT

I seem to always give up the soft contact. they never get a ton of hits, but they ALWAYS make contact, no matter who is pitching

9/18/2019 1:58PM PDT

Don’t use wainwright, I can’t seem to strike out anyone with him. I’d get another pitcher and slot him third. A guy like Morris is a good cheap option

Comment by Styxx22
9/10/2019 3:55AM CDT

You can sub in one of your other starters when the pitcher bats and they will have full energy. 

9/18/2019 2:21PM PDT

You can sub in one of your other starters when the pitcher bats and they will have full energy. 

Comment by djpearl23
9/18/2019 2:21PM PDT

Wow. Never even thought of that. 

9/18/2019 2:34PM PDT

Wow. Never even thought of that. 

Comment by kaisersose84
9/18/2019 4:34PM CDT

I didn’t either until one of the times I was going to pinch hit my pitcher I saw all my starters names in the list and put Kershaw in to bat. Next inning he had full energy. During the attempt where I actually beat this awful mission, I put Kershaw in again to get some K’s, turned out be to a good decision since he got the last 4 that I needed.

9/18/2019 5:31PM PDT

I didn’t either until one of the times I was going to pinch hit my pitcher I saw all my starters names in the list and put Kershaw in to bat. Next inning he had full energy. During the attempt where I actually beat this awful mission, I put Kershaw in again to get some K’s, turned out be to a good decision since he got the last 4 that I needed.

Comment by djpearl23
9/18/2019 5:31PM PDT

You’re an accidental genius then. 

9/18/2019 8:31PM PDT