You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I cannot for the life of me understand how the dozens of people at SDS thought it would be enjoyable to have to repeat the same at-bats by the same batters against the same pitchers over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

All while making NO progress towards anything.

The fact that pitchers almost never actually throw anything you can hit just adds insult to injury.

This needs a LOT of work.

4/18/2019 12:52PM PDT

I agree that the idea was good, but the execution was lacking a bit. A couple days ago I was on 4 hr 4 sb with Hank, I had all the HR done by teh last 2 games but needed 2 steals...literally every time I was up to bat I had a slow mofo on 1b. so basically i needed to hit a gapper and then stop at 1b to even have a chance to get the steals. I'm still stuck on that one. I also have struggled quite a bit on the Harper HR vs hamels on all-star. Dude must have like 7 power against lefties...it's also super fun trying to hit circle changes inside off the plate over and over again.

4/18/2019 1:21PM PDT
See original thread.