You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

So that's TWICE that I've played this Moment. 

First time: Take a 2-0 lead into the 7th inning. I've pitched 2 hit ball. The CPU pinch hits Andruw Jones. Joe Morgan is on 1st. Ball is hit to the middle of RF/CF but I can't run it down. Games tied 2-2. 

Bottom of the 8th inning. Willie Mays hits a line drive into the SAME EXACT SPOT that Jones hit in the 7th on an 0-2 slider way. Of course, I can't run it down. 3-2 lead.

Bottom of the 9th I end up with runners on 2nd and 3rd with 2 outs. Up comes my pitcher, Westover. I go to pinch hit and the ONLY players I can bring in are pitchers! WTF! 

Naturally I hit a grounder to first. Game over. 

Second attempt: Take a 3-1 lead into the bottom of the 8th. 2 outs Morgan on 2nd. Robinson on 1st.  CPU pinch hits with Cliff Floyd. Hits a fly ball to center field over my CF's head, who has 91 spd. Ball ends up rolling to the middle of the CF backstop. ALL 3 runs score. 4-3 them.

Top of the 9th. I get runners in scoring position again. Again it's 2 outs and my pitcher is up again. (WTF CAN THE CPU PH SND I CANT)

Needless to say, pop out to the CF. Game over again. 

That's TWICE I took the win into the 8tb inning and TWICE I lost due to bull. (I know, learn to close out games). But to lost almost the same way, twice in a row.....

Anyway, to anyone that finished these: Dis you get anything decent fron the Headliners pack? Or is it not worth my time, and sanity, for a flipping Silver that I can probably buy for around 500 stubs?

4/11/2019 10:03PM PDT

I thought they were the easiest of the moments so far, and no, I got nothing good from the pack. 

4/11/2019 10:08PM PDT
See original thread.