You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Can the Devs see what difficulty the games are played under?

6 days ago

My last game vs the CPU. Beat the Red Sox 2-1 with FS Povse getting the CG. 

But when I go into the Monthly Missions (Defeat the World Series Winners on AS or higher) and the Tampa Bay Rays Team Epics Division Rivals Red Sox AS, the missions arent unlocking. 

Anyway they can see under what difficulty setting the game was played?

6 days ago

I don’t think the devs watch us playing our games, but my guess is that you either played that game on Rookie or  veteran. 

6 days ago

I don’t think the devs watch us playing our games, but my guess is that you either played that game on Rookie or  veteran. 

Comment by BIGHOOV2713
5 minutes ago

Just wondering if they're  able to see the game's outcome on their end? Would think that they could, especially if they need to do research on any type of issues.

I distinctly remember hitting the R1 butrin in the controller. 

If anything, I may have hit it to many times, because of the game was on Veteran; I would've unlocked the Beat the Red Sox on Veteran mission for the Team Epic. 

5 days ago

You really should be able to tell from the game. Also, everyone has done this. Played on the wrong difficulty, I mean. That's honestly what most likely happened.

5 days ago

I thought the same thing happened to me before. But maybe I didn’t scroll over. I usually try to multitask as much as possible when I grind vs. CPU. I suppose the saying about women multitasking is true lol

However... I am a little upset that wins vs. CPU don’t have some sort of retrograde to it. Like playing against some of the 30 teams to get one of the guaranteed finest packs. I can’t remember all the ones, but let’s use Boston for example. 

Somewhere on a team epic they have to be beaten on AS difficulty. Wish playing them vs HOF difficulty would have counted towards beating them on AS. But it doesn’t say “*insert difficulty here* or higher,” so I suppose I can’t be too upset. Just wishful thinking.