You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

MLB 19 1st and 2nd inning.

10 days ago

We see that if you collect all the players in the first inning then you get and additional 75 stars that go to progress in the 2nd inning program. What is stopping people from buying the 3 cards and bypassing playing to do the collection to get that extra boost for the 2nd inning?

10 days ago

The likely cost of doing the collection isnt gonna be worth it.

10 days ago

Buying all 3 of those diamond is likely to cost hundreds of thousands of stubs minimum. If you want to spend it all the power to you. It's a cool caveat for the next program jump start, but comes with a cost.

10 days ago 1 Like

I think it's just another way to allow people to play they way they want to, if you want to just spend the stubs and get the shortcut you can, if you want to play and work through the program you can. 

They have shown their are many ways to do things this in this year's game which is what people asked for, I for one like this NHL HUT has something like this for its monthly collections and I really enjoyed it.

10 days ago

It's also a way for the late-adopters to better be able to complete the programs since daily missions will no longer be an option.

10 days ago 1 Like

I'd imagine that some players will spend stubs to get all three players... tons of players spent money last year to get Immortal Vlad on launch day... and tons of players spend money on special equipment to get those players so yeah in a world where people want to be "first" money will be spent.

Me personally I plan on grinding to get my one player and then checking the prices on the other two players to see if it makes sense to do the collection... I think this new innings thing is going to be amazing... I originally thought we would only get 9 innings (and maybe Extra innings) but from the looks of it if they are talking 3-4 weeks per inning we are going to have way more than that which I'm cool with... can't wait to see how this whole thing plays out once the game goes live.