You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Preorder diamonds

10 days ago

What preorder diamonds is everyone taking? I’m leaning towards the posey because of the lack of good catchers in the game. With posey I have a good catcher right away

10 days ago 1 Like

Due to the lack of top tier second basemen, and a plethora of high-level cards at other positions, I'm partial to Ian Kinsler at second base. That is, of course, I don't happen to snag Altuve in one of my free packs. One can hope. 

10 days ago

Gotta wait for the last 10.  Right now, I would say a pitcher (wood probably), but that may change.

10 days ago

With 10 still remaining, I'm between a SP and a C.  There are not too many elite catchers, but a diamond SP would likely stay in your rotation pretty much all year.  I'm waiting to see the attributes of the Posey and Kendall cards.  Being a Pirates fan, I can be easily swayed towards Kendall. 

10 days ago 1 Like

The only reason I would choose Wood, so far, I feel like he will resell for the most.  Would then use those stubs to form my team more to my liking.  The Granderson card is appealing for me as well, we'll see how the other 10 are.

10 days ago 1 Like

Im most likely going to take Wood, though my preference for my team is pitching and defense first, but thats just me.

10 days ago 1 Like

Buster baby!

10 days ago

So far I'm thinking either Finley, Seaver, or Oswalt.

10 days ago 1 Like

Its tricky.  A lot goes into it.  I don’t want to take any guys that I think could have an SS card in the future.  But then again, we get like 15 of them when its all said and done.  Considering the first few weeks will be the only time these guys will be expensive, I will probably sell and buy back later if I need the 30 Program Points.  So I guess the market will chose for me.

10 days ago

Posey, Kinsler, Wood are my top 3 so Far

10 days ago 1 Like

Due to the lack of top tier second basemen, and a plethora of high-level cards at other positions, I'm partial to Ian Kinsler at second base. That is, of course, I don't happen to snag Altuve in one of my free packs. One can hope. 

Comment by xxfireflyxx69
about 3 hours ago

This. We all know how good that card was before...his stance is great too.

10 days ago 2 Likes

Comment by xxfireflyxx69
about 3 hours ago

This. We all know how good that card was before...his stance is great too.

Comment by SwaggyD4803
37 minutes ago

Good point. I may end up just eventually buying Kinsler after grabbing Posey.