You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

GM 1 results of best of 7 between myself and liljayne300

12 days ago 3 Likes

To find something to do while waiting for 19 to drop, LilJayne300 and myself began a best of 7 this evening.  Bragging rights, as well as a small PSN code is on the line.  The rules are no immortals, no CAP, and legend settings.  He will be home for the odd numbered games and I will be home the even ones.  

We just finished gm 1 and he came out on top 2-1 from a Trevor Story 2 run shot in the bottom of the 6th.  You don't care, etc? Ya, I get it.  But part of the bet was also that the loser had to make this post following gm 1.  Updates to follow.  That is all.   

12 days ago 1 Like

Hahaaa first game CH takes the big fat L on a Story HR and his only run came from cheese. He can’t beat me :) it will be a sweep 

12 days ago

Beautiful.  Just beautiful. 

12 days ago 2 Likes

Beautiful.  Just beautiful. 

Comment by Ikasnu
1 minute ago

Lmaoo yup ur man Story hit the go ahead HR for me

12 days ago

And..... its 2-0 my ohtani outperformed his in a pitcher duel... Looking like a sweep :)

12 days ago 2 Likes

I gave far better breakdown in the 1st game so I'll do it again I suppose. I had 4 hits, he had 2 and scored the games lone run on a WP of all things! I blew 3 scoring opportunities, 2 of which were straight brutal by me! When you combine two dudes who can't hit, no immortals, and legend settings, well, you can look at the box score if you really feel the need. 

I can't hit a flipping thing right now. Like, worse than normal, I mean. Oh well. Down 2-0, it's been done before. Mixing in a hit w RISP might help though!

12 days ago 1 Like

I gave far better breakdown in the 1st game so I'll do it again I suppose. I had 4 hits, he had 2 and scored the games lone run on a WP of all things! I blew 3 scoring opportunities, 2 of which were straight brutal by me! When you combine two dudes who can't hit, no immortals, and legend settings, well, you can look at the box score if you really feel the need. 

I can't hit a flipping thing right now. Like, worse than normal, I mean. Oh well. Down 2-0, it's been done before. Mixing in a hit w RISP might help though!

Comment by Ch-76-1908
14 minutes ago

Lol you still havent scored a legitimate run..I scored 3 runs thru 2 games to your 1 cheese run.  Its 2-0 I smell a sweep coming and yea I didnt hit well and still won ! What does that say about you ?

Next game ill put at least 3 runs on you and go up 3-0

Get the BROOMS out !!

12 days ago

I consider a 4 pitch walk to open the game followed by a SB and 2 hits a legit run. Not that it matters. I said nothing to take anything away from you. But I still don't see you scoring 3 in a game. You may still win tho lol. But 3 runs feels like an ambush at this point.

12 days ago 3 Likes

I consider a 4 pitch walk to open the game followed by a SB and 2 hits a legit run. Not that it matters. I said nothing to take anything away from you. But I still don't see you scoring 3 in a game. You may still win tho lol. But 3 runs feels like an ambush at this point.

Comment by Ch-76-1908
about 1 hour ago

A stolen base that you got caught out cheese ran back to first then i throw and u go back to second LOL.. That was your ONLY RUN THRU 2 GAMES !!! I put up 2 runs first game so 3 runs will be easily done game 3.. 3 runs to your 1 run in 2 games

GET THE BROOMS OUT !!

12 days ago

Sign me up boys I wanna play you

12 days ago 4 Likes

I was going to root for Ch-76-1908 , then I looked at how many stolen bases he has this year compared to HR. Go liljayne

12 days ago 1 Like

Comment by Ch-76-1908
about 4 hours ago

You do break the game down better because all he does is bragg.  Hope you kick his asz.   good luck.  

But why legend.  Hall of fame is challenging enough.   

Show Replies
12 days ago 1 Like

You guys probably should've put it on veteran

11 days ago 1 Like

I was going to root for Ch-76-1908 , then I looked at how many stolen bases he has this year compared to HR. Go liljayne

Comment by KBizzyGetBusy
about 2 hours ago

Lol and his only run was on a cheese steal 

11 days ago

Comment by Ch-76-1908
about 7 hours ago

A stolen base that you got caught out cheese ran back to first then i throw and u go back to second LOL.. That was your ONLY RUN THRU 2 GAMES !!! I put up 2 runs first game so 3 runs will be easily done game 3.. 3 runs to your 1 run in 2 games

GET THE BROOMS OUT !!

Comment by Liljayne300
about 7 hours ago

I've played CH in our tournaments and he was a stand up guy every game.  

11 days ago

I wouldn't mind playing one of you.  

11 days ago 1 Like

Let’s go CH!

11 days ago

I can get in on this. Idc who wins, but sounds interesting

After this is done, im down to play someone

Show Replies
11 days ago 3 Likes

You guys probably should've put it on veteran

Comment by Texas-Frog-
about 8 hours ago

True story! Never get better that way tho! If this was for the fans solely, maybe we would. But it's catering to the die-hards, so Legend and first guy to 1 or 2 is usually in VERY good shape! Who wants to see 3-2 and 4-2 HR derby every game? This is why Mark DeRosa buys his ticket!

11 days ago 3 Likes

Comment by Ch-76-1908
about 14 hours ago

Lol you still havent scored a legitimate run..I scored 3 runs thru 2 games to your 1 cheese run.  Its 2-0 I smell a sweep coming and yea I didnt hit well and still won ! What does that say about you ?

Get the BROOMS out !!

Comment by Liljayne300
about 14 hours ago

I’ve played CH a good handful of times this year, and he doesn’t cheese. 

If you play the game with a speed team, you should be able to steal. If you play with power you hit bombs, and the speedy guys are supposed to steal when they get on. And hit and runs/ stolen bases are a huge part of the game, it’s not all HR’s. 

And to whoever said it up there, why does having more SB then HR matter? A card like Griffey can get more stolen bases than HR easy on his own 

11 days ago 1 Like

Comment by Ch-76-1908
about 15 hours ago

Get the BROOMS out !!

Comment by Liljayne300
about 15 hours ago

If you play the game with a speed team, you should be able to steal. If you play with power you hit bombs, and the speedy guys are supposed to steal when they get on. And hit and runs/ stolen bases are a huge part of the game, it’s not all HR’s. 

And to whoever said it up there, why does having more SB then HR matter? A card like Griffey can get more stolen bases than HR easy on his own 

Comment by willyt013
42 minutes ago

Lol are you his lawyer dude ? Did you watch our game ? How would you know he “doesn’t cheese” if you didn’t watch our game and I’m telling you he tried to steal second got caught sent his runner back then quickly back to second before I can make another throw. That’s CHEESE. I mean damn lay off the cheerleading 

Show Replies
11 days ago

Liljayne I'll wager you some psn stuff for a 7 game series I'm always down to get free money. :)

11 days ago

Liljayne I'll wager you some psn stuff for a 7 game series I'm always down to get free money. :)

Comment by mitchhammond24
30 minutes ago

LOL cmon Mitch dont forget about our  game now.. 3-3 in the top of the 6th inning had you nervous :) 

But we can run it back after I Sweep CH

Show Replies
11 days ago 1 Like

Get the BROOMS out !!

Comment by Liljayne300
1 day ago

Comment by willyt013
about 13 hours ago

Lol are you his lawyer dude ? Did you watch our game ? How would you know he “doesn’t cheese” if you didn’t watch our game and I’m telling you he tried to steal second got caught sent his runner back then quickly back to second before I can make another throw. That’s CHEESE. I mean damn lay off the cheerleading 

Comment by Liljayne300
about 12 hours ago

Sounds like you're confusing "cheese" with "improper fielding".

All you had to do was press triangle again.

8 days ago

Game 3 is officially in the books !! After out hitting CH 5-2 Judge gets the walk off hit (ALL RISE) to send Lindor home and go up 3-0!!

As I guaranteed its 1 game from a SWEEP !! BROOMS READY