You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

A small feature that MUST be added to the market

6 days ago 1 Like

The option to select multiple things when selling in the market. For example if I have 3 Phillies hats give us the option to choose to sell all three  instead of opening the page three times. Just please, it’s a time saver.

6 days ago

Sumilarly, I'd like to be able to adjust the quantity to order more than one. But if we're not going to be asked to collect 167 hats in the next edition, you can ignore this .

6 days ago

Those who don't have duplicates would be at a disadvantage.

Show Replies
6 days ago

It’d nice if they could expand it to 100 buy orders rather than 20, or i mean at least 50..

6 days ago 2 Likes

Another idea...don't make us scroll through the entire page again, keep the page where we are when we look at the market info.  For example - souvenirs.  I scroll down to sell one of my Cardinals home hats, and I have away hats too.  I have to re-scroll all the way to the Cardinals hats again, uselessly. 

Show Replies
6 days ago

When you pull up a card it would be great if there was a number owned  spot for collection on player stats.

6 days ago

While opening packs wish you could directly sell while in pack opening menu, rather than having to go to inventory then back to opening packs

Show Replies
5 days ago

What I want is a way to select multiple cards to quicksell. They can put a list up at the end and ask if you are sure. After getting Vlad I quicksell the golds and bronze players.....1 by 1 

5 days ago

What I want is a way to select multiple cards to quicksell. They can put a list up at the end and ask if you are sure. After getting Vlad I quicksell the golds and bronze players.....1 by 1 

Comment by kadenn1980
about 1 hour ago

Lol i exchanged all my bronze to silvers, and silvers to golds, then QS all the gold i got, then quicksold or exchanged all diamonds towards immortals lol after vlad i only kept very few diamonds, DeGrom, Miller, Arrenado, and a few others