You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

What ovr team is elite

2 months ago

hey guys,

curiosity question. What team over rank in DD do you consider elite? EXCLUDING all immortals what would you consider the bar to be to go from great to an elite team? 

2 months ago

I would say what makes a team elite is how you play, not the players you have.

At this point of the year, everyone has team overalls in the 90’s. Is everyone an “elite” team? 

2 months ago 1 Like

If u can hit more fluke home runs than your opponents on a very consistent basis, you're elite. Probably about a 10-1 win loss ratio and you're very elite (top player)

2 months ago 1 Like

man madden really has clouded people’s views on ratings. The AI doesn’t control your cards, you do. MLB is awesome because plenty of 99s suck [censored]

2 months ago

You all are missing the point of the question. We all know that the truly elite players can take silver and gold cards, and still beat just about everyone. However, that doesn't mean the cards they are using are elite, only that they are.

OP wants the ability to separate the elite cards, from the great cards which is difficult to do for a variety of reasons. One 96, or whatever, can just be better than another 96 at the plate for a number of reasons, and then there are cards that you just hit better with.

OP; you can put together an elite team, but it's up to you to get them to perform. I can't really answer your question number wise, but power is the name of the game.

2 months ago

I would consider a team with all cards over 90 rtd ( excluding other OP guys below 90 like schwarbs ) and a team with immortals elite, but evreyones teams are so similar that its just skill at this point who determines who wins ( and don't forget comeback coding that comes in effect as well )

Show Replies
2 months ago

Yea just to clarify I know someone who’s good at the game can make a sub par team elite I get that. My question was more general and not specific to talent yet just clarifying what’s a goal overall when you first receive the game. For instance when Mlb 19 comes out at what over all do you feel comfortable to get too before the following year comes out. I.e accomplishment wise?

2 months ago

Yea just to clarify I know someone who’s good at the game can make a sub par team elite I get that. My question was more general and not specific to talent yet just clarifying what’s a goal overall when you first receive the game. For instance when Mlb 19 comes out at what over all do you feel comfortable to get too before the following year comes out. I.e accomplishment wise?

Comment by craftykiller29
16 minutes ago

Once you have all the cards, you have a pool of players that are capable of playing. Keep things consistent, not easy, and give them each 2 to 300 abs. You should have a pretty good idea of who performs at a high level for you.

In the end though, your team overall will still be high.

2 months ago

I almost have an entire Immortal squad, but should I start to play online there would be no way others would call me elite.

2 months ago

Sometimes the clothes do not make the man.

2 months ago

I almost have an entire Immortal squad, but should I start to play online there would be no way others would call me elite.

Comment by Altoidman
about 4 hours ago

similar here all immortals and finest if I put all my top guys in but I get dusted in online play against good players.  But to answer whatthe OP is asking is almost impossible, there are some cards that are 85 (Tyler Oniel FS) that are  great for me  compared  to  even some Finest and Immortals that I dont do as well with