You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Ranked Seasons Gameplay: MLB Community

6 days ago 4 Likes

I think it’s awesome what the mlb community has been doing lately. Today Brett Phillips center fielder for the Kansas City Royals played a bunch of content creators. Some of my good friends got to play and I was able to watch. I thought to myself, well I haven’t made it to the major leagues but I played college ball, independent pro ball and some of the stories he mentioned brought back memories. I’ve posted on here a few times this year with my content and met some wonderful people on here. It’s great to see what the mlb community can do.

heres a gameplay and ask any question about the game or the real game of baseball here or in the commments on the video 

https://youtu.be/NCCrO9e7qgA

6 days ago

Lefty, your an awesome player and I like watching your videos. You seem like such a good dude and not just out there to get likes or subs on your channel. I aspire to be as good as you someday. Keep up the good work. 

How bout a hitting tips video sometime? 

Show Replies
5 days ago 2 Likes

Why do you think the developers went away from sim baseball to some sort of RNG, spin of the wheel, user input don't matter, DDA fest?

Show Replies
4 days ago

I looked up what you said ccar, man you need to think logically here. I didn’t spend money on stubs in the game so your theory is flawed. 

Show Replies
4 days ago

I think it’s awesome what the mlb community has been doing lately. Today Brett Phillips center fielder for the Kansas City Royals played a bunch of content creators. Some of my good friends got to play and I was able to watch. I thought to myself, well I haven’t made it to the major leagues but I played college ball, independent pro ball and some of the stories he mentioned brought back memories. I’ve posted on here a few times this year with my content and met some wonderful people on here. It’s great to see what the mlb community can do.

heres a gameplay and ask any question about the game or the real game of baseball here or in the commments on the video 

https://youtu.be/NCCrO9e7qgA

Comment by College_Lefty93
1 day ago

where’d you play college and Indy ball?