You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Yelich Finest. Any good?

7 days ago

I never hear talk about Yelich Finest card. What seems to be the general opinion?

Other than iTrout I dont have any Immortals in OF. I do have iBrett and Finest JRam who can play OF. 

7 days ago

I think there's just so many OF options.  But he's been my off the bench Left handed bat, and after a very slow start he's coming around.  

Show Replies
7 days ago

At this point, if u want him, get him. I don't have him but have had trouble getting him out.

6 days ago

U got Griffey n trout u don’t need him. And Ruth n teddy who’s needs another lefty?

6 days ago

I had him once in br and he was pretty good but like everyone said there are so many good outfielders that he isn’t worth the stubs. Seems like a duplicate of Snyder who most of us have on our bench for free. 

6 days ago

I liked his live series card b4 finest was released n made it a priority toget the finest version immediatly since I didnt/still dont have Griffey n I am not disapointed!...he absolutley crushes the ball for me!

6 days ago

He's been virtually unusable/an automatic out for me in RS. Don't know if it's his stance or what :/