You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Hmm what shall I do with these Tix ?!

7 days ago

Sitting on 16k , is Yogi worth it ? I meant I don’t even start Brett he did crap for me . Here’s my line up and Rotation

iTrout

Harper

Joey Bats

iTeddy

pearce

schwarber

thomas

finesr Baez 

rotation iFeller - Harvey - finest scherzer - Sabarhia - Sutton 

idk man maybe mondesi and Guidry?! Sitting pretty on tickets , is yogi worth taking schwarber out 

7 days ago

Mondesi is a glitch, and Yogi rakes considering his vision and contact

Show Replies
7 days ago 1 Like

I like your Schwarber better than Yogi.  Get Harware Posey off the market to platoon with Schwarber and bring in late for D.  Who's in your Pen?  I've head nice things about TC Treinan

7 days ago

I like your Schwarber better than Yogi.  Get Harware Posey off the market to platoon with Schwarber and bring in late for D.  Who's in your Pen?  I've head nice things about TC Treinan

Comment by ebbets1957
17 minutes ago

Good strategy. Been doing same. 

7 days ago

If you need another lefty, I like Guidry. But not much different than a lot of pitchers. He has no Change. But his 2 seam is solid. I pull off of it and get hitters swinging over it. His main pitch is a Slider. Its effective. 

Wood is a solid reliever too for cheap. 

Show Replies
7 days ago

It'd be nice to see some different guys in tickets, I don't like any of them 

6 days ago

Yogi is decent, you might as well. What else are you going to use tickets on? Best cards I’ve used in TC are Yogi and Schwarber. The POTM cards are OK. The Mondesi is good. Shawn Green has been OK in the couple games I used him and a lot of people talk up the Alex Wood (I bought him but haven’t used him yet)