You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

If you’re mad I have Niekro...

8 days ago 1 Like

Get over it! Everyone has the ability to use him. It’s a 1/5th chance that I get to use him anyways. Stop being so salty and just play the game without quitting mid homerun.

8 days ago 1 Like

Which one of us said we were mad about you and your Niekro? 

8 days ago

He’s talkin bout everyone who talks [censored] about the ppl who use knuckle ballers and say that’s “cheese”

8 days ago 2 Likes

Response to last game played.  Just take your win and move on.

8 days ago 1 Like

I talk [censored] about knuckleballers lol [censored] those pitchers man. Especially when 10 mph of wind is coming in lol

8 days ago

Get over it! Everyone has the ability to use him. It’s a 1/5th chance that I get to use him anyways. Stop being so salty and just play the game without quitting mid homerun.

Comment by soreal35
about 1 hour ago

If you don't want people quitting on you, take a look at yourself.

8 days ago 1 Like

eh...I don’t care some people are just bums...at least I’m number 1 in challenge of the week against niekro...haha

Show Replies
8 days ago

It sucks that Niekros price has gone so far down. Alot of people have him now, but I dont really care at this point in the year if people use him or not.

8 days ago 1 Like

Not gonna lie.  If I came across a Niekro and wasn’t having any luck, I would dash board a home run every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

7 days ago 3 Likes

The thing that makes mad about Niekro, is even when u square him up, it's usually a fly out. It doesn't feel like a fair game 

7 days ago 1 Like

The thing that makes mad about Niekro, is even when u square him up, it's usually a fly out. It doesn't feel like a fair game 

Comment by mitchhammond24
about 12 hours ago

I'm sure that all 814 different MLB players that Phil Niekro struck out over the course of his career felt the same way.

Show Replies
7 days ago 2 Likes

Dude who gives a [censored]!! This game is broke anyway!! I play to enjoy a good quality game. Anytime I see Niekro, I just quit before the first pitch. Wins and losses mean nothing at this point.

7 days ago

So you enjoy playing a game in which you don't have to actually think about what pitch to throw? 

Show Replies
7 days ago 1 Like

I absolutely suck against Phil. I usually let him know I’m pissed by hitting Phil when he comes up to bat haha. Oh well 

7 days ago 4 Likes

Some dudes just have to cheese their way to wins. Just how it goes sometimes

7 days ago

Comment by mitchhammond24
about 14 hours ago

I'm sure that all 814 different MLB players that Phil Niekro struck out over the course of his career felt the same way.

Comment by slipnip69
about 1 hour ago

Yeah, but look at all the HRs he gave up, and look at how few you hit off his card, even his Bronze card. And this year is power centric.

7 days ago

So you enjoy playing a game in which you don't have to actually think about what pitch to throw? 

Comment by TubaTim90
about 1 hour ago

Don't a lot of people want to go back to being able to spam fastballs?

7 days ago

Comment by soreal35
about 19 hours ago

Bronze Niekro and SIlver Steve WRight are cheese knuckleballers

7 days ago

Some dudes just have to cheese their way to wins. Just how it goes sometimes

Comment by skepple15
about 1 hour ago

it’s really not “easy” pitching with niekro against better guys.  You can’t just throw the same pitch same spot every single time.  I don’t get why people think that . 

And to be honest the meta of offspeed down isn’t really anything different.  I bet I throw more fastballs than most people in the game.  Are all of those people who hang their pci low cheesy?

Show Replies
7 days ago

Comment by soreal35
about 20 hours ago

Comment by cvogsfashow
10 minutes ago

I’d be impressed if you could use those two in ranked seasons and get away with it.  They are super easy to hit ...not to mention all of the people who rale by switching to directional

7 days ago 2 Likes

" spam fastballs "

There's a term for that...

"baeball."

7 days ago

It's cheese, end of discussion.

7 days ago

I LOVE facing Niekro. Faced him yesterday and tagged him for 4 runs (3 homers) and won big. If you're patient and can wait back, Niekro is meat. 

Show Replies
7 days ago

Comment by soreal35
about 20 hours ago

Comment by cvogsfashow
about 1 hour ago

I’d be impressed if you could use those two in ranked seasons and get away with it.  They are super easy to hit ...not to mention all of the people who rale by switching to directional

Comment by soreal35
40 minutes ago

Those cards allow below average players a shot to win because they can be very good!

7 days ago

I'm the one who quit out........Just wasnt worth my time 100 percent knuckleballs thrown unless I got a hit then a fastball way out the zone maybe....Just isn't worth my time rather just take the L go about my business..... I got tired of squaring it up just to fly out to the outfield and was just frustrated to begin with that someone with a decent record would even have them on their team that ish is reserved for the bottom tier players....heck I could put bronze Niekro in my pen but I dont cause it's pretty cheap

If hitting wasnt so broken I really wouldn't care so much about facing a knuckler but fact is they cheesy af.......Even the developers know this why do you think in SDS stream when they were building end game lineups Ramone said he wanted bronze Niekro like come on now....You went up by more runs then I thought I could come back from so I quit it happens maybe I will get to play you again sometime