You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Best month(s) for POTM cards?

8 days ago

Was thinking about buying some of the POTM cards and doing a program or two.  Which month(s) are the best and why?  I don't really have any positional needs though I may use some players in RS just for the sake of lineup variety.

8 days ago

Totally depends on what position your looking for. Obviously Verlander if you want a pitcher, but if you want an outfielder I would do Yelich, and for an infielder I would do Carpenter

8 days ago

August I think.. You get diamond Leclerc who is one of the best closers still and is cheap.. You get diamond Andujar who has a great swing and 100 power vs Right.. You get a Chapman diamond who is a worse hitter then Andujar but a better fielder.. And the Peralta master card you get has the highest power out of all the POTM cards..  Plus a diamond starting pitcher 88 overall

April I liked also but maybe because Im a Yankee fan and you get Didi but hes a great hitter and you can play him at second.. Plus you get a diamond Switch hitting Albies and a Diamond Hader who is pretty much the same as the Finest Hader

Sepetember for Yelich is decent also but Walker Buehler sucks.. Yelich is just a good card.. The rest of the months Goldshmidt (theres a lot of first basemen)..Verlander(he sucks the LS card is the same and theres a lot of pitchers)..Carpenter I dont like very much (low vision horrible defense no speed)

8 days ago 3 Likes

So if I would rank

1)Peralta

2) Didi/Yelich

3)Yelich/Didi

4) Carpenter

5)Goldschmidt

6) Verlander

8 days ago

I finished the DiDi one back in May and loved the card when I used it. 

7 days ago

I just started May. I am good with the LS Verlander so wanna get his best card. Also stubs wise it is the best for price.

April 90 k 

May 50 k

June 70 k

July 105

August 90

September 140

based on sell now prices. Might also go for the Carpenter as I’m pretty good with his LS too. 

7 days ago

I second Peralta. He’s the goat!

7 days ago

I am loving peralta got him today . I lost but he got 3 hrs against feller playing a ds level guy 

6 days ago

So if I would rank

1)Peralta

2) Didi/Yelich

3)Yelich/Didi

4) Carpenter

5)Goldschmidt

6) Verlander

Comment by Liljayne300
1 day ago

Where do u get your prices from....BrandonCrawford and RossStripling are 70k just for those 2 cards for May and only 4 sell orders for Steipling the card is barely avail