You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Gurriel mission

10 days ago 1 Like

Being a Cards fan I'd really like to get the Carpenter card. But I have been stuck on this Gurriel mission forever. Besides the usual Polo Ground or Laughing Mt parks, does anyone have any tips on what they did to get this done.

10 days ago

Take it into extra innings. Play a team that has a lot of left handers. Be the away team in case you score in your half of the inning.

10 days ago

This mission was awful and reminded me of the Daniel Nava Mission. Not sure how long it took, but it was so frustrating always coming up one short whether XBH RBI or a RUN scored. Finally got it done at Coors against the Rockies on Rookie in August at 4:00 p.m.

I used power swing every AB when I got it done and he got the XBHs against lefties.

10 days ago

This mission was awful and reminded me of the Daniel Nava Mission. Not sure how long it took, but it was so frustrating always coming up one short whether XBH RBI or a RUN scored. Finally got it done at Coors against the Rockies on Rookie in August at 4:00 p.m.

I used power swing every AB when I got it done and he got the XBHs against lefties.

Comment by Namboi37
about 1 hour ago

Yeah I still need to finish the Nava mission too :)

I haven't been using power swing. I'll give that a try.

Show Replies
10 days ago

I'd be hearing nightmares about this mission. I think I completed it against the Reds when I did it