You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Anyone else happy they didn't grind a lifetime for all the immortals and what's your team?

8 days ago

Rotation - Finest Nola, Finest Scherzer, Sutton, Immortal Feller, Collection Hershiser

Bullpen - Immortal Eckersley, Finest Hader, AS Britton, Ticket Wood, Neshek, Collection Sutton, Collection Fernando Rodney

C - Immortal Yogi Berra

1B - PS Steve Pierce

2B - Finest Javier Baez

3B - Collection Eddie Matthews

SS - CAP

LF - Immortal Ted Williams

CF - Immortal Mike Trout

RF - Immortal Stan Musial

Bench - POTM Mondesi

Bench - Finest JD Martinez

Bench - PS Edgar Martinez

Bench - Collection Stargell

Bench - Program Duke Snider

Show Replies
8 days ago 1 Like

I don't grind immortals.  Just don't have the time or will to play 100's of hours vs. the CPU on Rookie.   I don't play RS though.  Only events.  I hope next year they make the best cards harder to obtain and more rare.  Although then half the people on here would complain that they can't easily get every card.    

Comment by gpetro15
about 1 month ago

"I hope next year they make the best cards harder to obtain and more rare."

They did.  They're called Immortals. 

Show Replies
8 days ago

C- CAP

1B Ruth

2nd Jackie

SS Finest Lindor

3B Finest Baez

LF Ted Williams 

CF Finest Betts

RF Musial 

Show Replies
8 days ago 1 Like

I don't grind immortals.  Just don't have the time or will to play 100's of hours vs. the CPU on Rookie.   I don't play RS though.  Only events.  I hope next year they make the best cards harder to obtain and more rare.  Although then half the people on here would complain that they can't easily get every card.    

Comment by gpetro15
about 1 month ago

"I hope next year they make the best cards harder to obtain and more rare."

They did.  They're called Immortals. 

Comment by Altoidman
about 2 hours ago

Last year there were three cards that were magnitudes more rare than immortals: HW Bagwell, HW Harper, and Tiant. You could only get them by winning BR (and getting lucky) or events, or getting in line to drop 500k (last year’s price cap).

This year I haven’t faced a lineup since July that didn’t have at least one immortal. I’d hardly call that “rare”.

Show Replies
7 days ago

Actually, I’m happy I did the grind for immortals. It was nice getting sweet cards and part of the fun for me has been completing multiple challenges. The only immortals I won’t get are Kershaw and Sandberg (not good enough to make WS), Musial (didn’t play much online early on), and Ruth (haven’t been interested in that pitcher grind). I’m one diamond away from Vlad, one exchange away from Gibson and 20 event wins from Ted.

7 days ago

Position player immortals were nothing to grind if you had the game all year.  It didnt take long after we could actually get to them to actually get them because everything was pretty much done except for the newest career arcs.  Now the pitchers are a grind.  That is why I dont have any of the original Immortal pitchers.  Only the easy ones like Feller, Kershaw and Eckersley.

7 days ago

I finally unlocked AS Ken Griffey Jr now that I have completed Duke Snider's epic... put a decent dent in the stats for Griffey using his IV off and on so confident that I can blow through Griffey Immortal program if I keep up my rate of play or even increase it... then its just a matter of doing these exchanges... also finally looks like I'm going to finish my 5th Team Epic so Jackie Robinson stands an excellent chance of getting added to my team soon and then I can use all of the Jerseys or Hats for the Dodgers depending on which one I can't get 100% with for Jackie... most likely will do the Jerseys for Jackie and use the Dodgers hats for Piazza.

7 days ago

i dont grind for all the immortals and i still have an awesome team and made cs with it last month

7 days ago

C - TC Schwarber
1B - PS Pearce
2B - LS Lindor/Mookie
SS - Immortal Brett
3B - Finest J Ram
LF - Hardware Bryce
CF - LS Trout
RF - Immortal Vlad

Bench - LS J.D., Bagwell, Camo Jose Reyes, PS Bellinger, LS Freeman

Rotation - Juan Marichal, Hardware Arrieta, LS Scherzer, LS Sale, 88 Felix

Pen - 80 Alex Wood, LS Andrew Miller, LS Chapman, Cubs collection Sutter, LS Neshek, LS Kenley Jansen, POTM Treinen

7 days ago

I'm currently rocking:

CF iTrout

SS CAP

LF iTeddy

3rd iChipper

RF HW Haroer

1st PS Pearce

2nd (been trying POTM Mondisi, Schmidt, iBrett) not happy with any here

C iBerra

7 days ago 1 Like

I'm VERY happy to have grinded my butt off, because my squad is a 98 overall and is very fun to play with:

ROTATION: 

IM Tom Seaver

IM Nolan Ryan

IM Bob Feller

FI Jake deGrom

FI Blake Snell

BULLPEN:

HW Bruce Sutter

PS Sergio Romo

IV Robb Nen

FI Josh Hader

IM Billy Wagner

IM Dennis Eckersley

IM Goose Gossage

LINEUP:

IM MikeTrout

IM Babe Ruth

IM Chipper Jones

IM Ted Williams

IM Albert Pujols

FI Francisco Lindor

IM Ken Griffey Jr.

IM Mike Piazza

BENCH:

HW Frank Thomas

IM Cal Ripken Jr

PS Duke Snider

IM Yogi Berra

IM Jackie Robinson

7 days ago

C: cap

1: ipujols

2:finest Ramirez 

3:finest Baez/Joey bats as

Ss; finest lindor

Rf:fs acuna/turkey day Stanton 

Cf:igriffey/itrout

Lf:potm peralta/Luis gonz

Sp: iryan,fs otani, marishal, 92 cc, hershiser/grienke

BP: iwagner,ieck, finest Diaz,trienen,hader,92 nen ,92 Chapman.