You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

MLB The Show 19 - Links to streams, videos, info...

15 days ago 8 Likes

Developer Stream VODs (Twitch): 

1. [Feb 14] Defense Overhaul
    • Player differentiation improvement suite, defensive efficiency, situational awareness 2.0, player attributes mean more on defense, and more...
  2. [Feb 14] Hitting
    • Player attribute rebalancing, hitting/pitching improvements, pci accuracy, bunting, closed alpha learnings, and more...
  3. [Feb 21] Road to the Show
    • Playable training, personality growth and relationships, archetypes retooled, and more...
  4. [Feb 28] NEW MODE: Moments
    • Diamond Dynasty paradigm shift, multiple lineups, conquest challenges, quality of life improvements, and more...
  5. [Mar 7] NEW MODE: March to October
    • Presentation/commentary improvements, Heidi Watney joins the broadcast crew and franchise mode update: contract extensions.
  6. [Mar 14] Diamond Dynasty Content Preview and Legend Attributes (Twitch)
    • Another wave of Legends step into the spotlight and new Flashbacks.
  7. [Mar 21] Developer Tournament
    • Can Lick Nivingston defend the crown?
      • NOPE
  8. [Mar 25] Countdown to Launch (7:00 PM PT)

Videos:

Blogs:

Twitch Drops:

New Legends reveals: 

Pre-order and special edition info:

• All pre-order and special edition specifics can be found at theshow.com.

Mini FAQ:

Q: Will I be able to pre-load MLB The Show 19?
A: Yes, similar to last year you will be able to pre-load the game. More info on pre-loading games can be found here. Pre-loading typically starts 24-48 hours prior to launch. 

Q: Will there be an early access period for those who pre-order?
A: No. 

Q: Will I be able to see the special edition Diamond Flashback stats before I pick which one I want?
A: Yes. 

Q: Are the special edition Diamond Flashbacks sellable?
A: Yes. 

Q: Are Immortals in The Show 19? Souvenirs? Ticket Counter?
A: No, no, and no. More info from the Developer Moments stream here

Q: What about exchanges?
A: Yes, but the amount of exchanges have been drastically reduced, and they will not be a primary part of the progression.

15 days ago

This is awesome! All relevant info in one post... Thanks!

15 days ago

I believe they said in a stream that we would have more than 30 new Legends.  How many are you planning on revealing during the Content Stream?  We are only half way and so far love most of the new legends.

14 days ago

I believe they said in a stream that we would have more than 30 new Legends.  How many are you planning on revealing during the Content Stream?  We are only half way and so far love most of the new legends.

Comment by dynnk
about 23 hours ago

Typically they do one or two per stream and then there's also "Easter Egg" legends in videos along with whoever they reveal when they do the Diamond Choice pack player reveals for the special editions of the game.

6 days ago 2 Likes

SDS....Could you confirm there is a 0% chance you wont release the game after the tournament on Thursday like you did last year.  I really enjoyed spending the day watching the tourney last year waiting for the midnight hour on the East coast.  I will still check in throughout the day but if there is really "NO" way the game will be released as a surprise I wont start catching up on sleep throughout the week so I can play all night.

Show Replies
5 days ago 1 Like

The Blog has updated the dev schedule to show the 25th as the count down to launch starting at 7 p.m. PST