You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Awesome - batter career stats vs pitcher mentioned by Matty V in commentary in The Show 19!

19 days ago 1 Like

I am sure that it hasn't been in any previous games (I suggested it in a QOL post last year because I wanted Franchise to be more engaging), but in the March to October stream from IGN at 11:00 in the background you can hear Matty V mention Corey Seager's career stats vs Greinke. 

AND it's on the screen at 13:13 (Bellinger vs Greinke)

I really hope this is included in Franchise too (can't see why it wouldn't) and be based on actual Franchise data, not data that always ends with the 2018 season. 

This will be Kirby's work.

19 days ago

I really hope this is included in Franchise too 

I think it will be.

19 days ago

MLB 2k did this all the time, even had a stat display that updated after every pitch what the hitter's average was in the specific count.  

19 days ago

Career stats against opposing pitchers have been in the game for last two years...since Mlb 17 and in franchise it updates after every at bat...

19 days ago

Career stats against opposing pitchers have been in the game for last two years...since Mlb 17 and in franchise it updates after every at bat...

Comment by Crono304
about 2 hours ago

Can you tell me where I would find them?  I know it’s been in RTTS for years, a list of your player’s stats vs each pitcher in the opposing team. But I’ve never seen it in franchise

19 days ago

What would make franchise even better is if we could see any player on the team’s career and season stats vs the opposing pitchers in-game, in the ‘press triangle’ screen.

Hopefully the in-game stats have been improved again this year.

10 days ago

Comment by Crono304
8 days ago

Funny story... I’ve been playing the same Franchise save file I started in The Show 15 or 16 and I’ve never heard mention of batter vs pitcher stats. I uploaded this clip from The Show 18 to YouTube a couple weeks ago:

Randall Delgado's immaculate inning on opening day MLB The Show Franchise (CPU vs CPU)
https://youtu.be/H94O4oFo9FM

and I didn’t even notice that for Arenado’s AB, Matty V gives his career stats vs Delgado.

Looks like I must be missing out on stuff by sticking with my save file I started a few years ago. Makes me wonder what else I’m missing out on.

Any Devs out there, if you’ve got some info I’d be interested.

So there you have it, this thread can be closed I guess.