You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

'March to October' game mode speculation

11 days ago

The more I think about it the more I am optimistic that 'March to October' will be either a revamped season mode or (even better) an even better Franchise-type mode than what is currently offered. 

Anybody else care to speculate as to what March to October might be, or what you want it to be?

11 days ago

I think it will probably start during September call ups and be a very fun game mode. I am not sure if all teams will start 0-0 and only play 30 regular season games. Or if it will aim the first 5 months of the season (with no roster moves or injuries) and have you pick up from there. I Hope it's the latter as I could like to have accurate regular season stats but I'm guessing it will be the the former. Witch is fun too. After all if we will still have franchise modes. 

11 days ago

I think you choose a team from the brackets ( contenders, underdogs, etc) and if you take them to the World Series you get a diamond or good rewards. At least I hope lol

11 days ago

I think it will probably start during September call ups and be a very fun game mode. I am not sure if all teams will start 0-0 and only play 30 regular season games. Or if it will aim the first 5 months of the season (with no roster moves or injuries) and have you pick up from there. I Hope it's the latter as I could like to have accurate regular season stats but I'm guessing it will be the the former. Witch is fun too. After all if we will still have franchise modes. 

Comment by gymsocks69
about 4 hours ago

I dont know, March as in the month of opening day to October. Sounds entirely like a revamped season mode.

Could be something that I could buy for to use classic rosters, like all time team rosters that I dont care about stadiums and multiple seasons dont make a lot of sense 

11 days ago

I’m hoping for a completely revamped franchise mode. Over the past few years, new additions and fixes to franchise has been a topic of conversation from the community. With the trailer and schedule only revealing “contract extensions, new commentary”, i’m Hoping that a big surprise is in store for us franchise players. This could be it!

10 days ago

Yeah I am thinking it will be a revamped season mode without GM abilities.  We already have franchise for that.  I am assuming it will be season mode with no simulating.  You gotta deal with whatever moves your front office makes for your team and try to win it all.

10 days ago

Comment by gymsocks69
about 8 hours ago

I dont know, March as in the month of opening day to October. Sounds entirely like a revamped season mode.

Could be something that I could buy for to use classic rosters, like all time team rosters that I dont care about stadiums and multiple seasons dont make a lot of sense 

Comment by nflman2033
about 4 hours ago

i would absolutely LOVE a full season mode from march to october - very excited to see what is unveiled for 2019

10 days ago

I would not rule out the possibility of it being a season style mode for offline DD players. It has been an oft requested item by those who want more to do with their teams offline.

Now, that would be a smack upside the head for those who want a traditional season mode but I would not rule it out. 

Show Replies
10 days ago

My guess is it’s the new “season mode.” I’m thinking the screens we have seen where you pick a “tier” (like contender or underdog), then team, then difficulty is the start of the mode. I wonder if there are specific commentary and “storylines” that appear throughout the season depending on the tier you pick and how you are performing. This is all just speculation.