You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Coolest Jerseys in the MLB?

11 days ago

Im a Yankees fan and love the pinstripes but my second favorite would be the Cardinals.. Those two red birds sitting on the bat always looked cool as hell to me..

11 days ago

White Sox throwbacks are so clean.  Their Sunday jerseys are pretty neat as well.

Show Replies
11 days ago

As a Cardinals fan I have to agree.  I ordered my self a powder blue Paul Goldschmidt Jersey for Christmas.  So clean.  I always liked the A’s jerseys as well.  I like he green and yellow color scheme a lot.

11 days ago

As a Cardinals fan I have to agree.  I ordered my self a powder blue Paul Goldschmidt Jersey for Christmas.  So clean.  I always liked the A’s jerseys as well.  I like he green and yellow color scheme a lot.

Comment by dynnk
2 minutes ago

Yea the Cardinals is like a mix of classic but cool.. I always loved that jersey with the birds on the Bat.. 

Me and my friends used to call the As jerseys the Newports cuz of that color scheme lol

11 days ago

I really dig the Rockies pinstripes.  Beyond them I'd say the Reds and the throwback aqua Marlins jerseys.

11 days ago

I really dig the Rockies pinstripes.  Beyond them I'd say the Reds and the throwback aqua Marlins jerseys.

Comment by Ikasnu
16 minutes ago

Idk lol thats a Yankee classic.. The best Rockies jersey is the all purple to me.. And its unique to the Rockies

11 days ago 1 Like

Worst jerseys in the game go to the D-Backs don't @ me

Other than that obviously I'm biased but I like the white dodger jerseys. I also like the Padres jerseys and love Petco park

Show Replies
11 days ago

Worst jerseys in the game go to the D-Backs don't @ me

Other than that obviously I'm biased but I like the white dodger jerseys. I also like the Padres jerseys and love Petco park

Comment by mitchhammond24
5 minutes ago

Thats true but the best jersey of all time might be the old school Dbacks jersey with the purple hat and big Teal A.. And thats hard to say as a Yankee fan but I  loved that Dback jersey so it makes up for todays garbage

11 days ago

mets home pinstripes

dodgers home

detroit home

blue jays home/blue alt.

11 days ago 4 Likes

My personal favorite are the cream colored Home jerseys of the Giants. 

Classic

Show Replies
11 days ago

My personal favorite are the cream colored Home jerseys of the Giants. 

Classic

Comment by Kabooted
21 minutes ago

The great New York Giants 

11 days ago

I’ve always liked the Orioles and Pirates alternate uniforms. As much as I hate to say it, the Cardinals probably have the best. 

11 days ago

I’ve always liked the Orioles and Pirates alternate uniforms. As much as I hate to say it, the Cardinals probably have the best. 

Comment by CincyRedlegs3219
26 minutes ago

Yeah, burns me up way too much to say the Cardinals have best anything.

I lived in Missouri in the early 90s before realignment made Reds and Cardinals rivals and didnt mind them back then. 

I honestly do like the Reds uniforms and logos. I like current uniforms more than those late 90s early 2000s. 

11 days ago

Lol I love how all of you pick your teams jerseys...I'll be the first to admit the Red Sox' jerseys are so plain and boring.

Show Replies
11 days ago

The Brewers have some sweet throwbacks as well

10 days ago

I love the Oakland A's throwbacks. 

10 days ago 1 Like

KC Royal's powder blue alternate has always been a favorite of mine.   

10 days ago

Yankees have the coolesyt jersey in the history of baseball and its not even close

10 days ago 2 Likes

i think i like any of the colored jerseys from any team .

I.e. giants black , Oakland green, Rockies purple etc. Mariners teal i love 

10 days ago 1 Like

Yankees have the coolesyt jersey in the history of baseball and its not even close

Comment by The_Icon148
about 1 hour ago

Except their "coolesyt" jersey is a complete copy cat.  The Cubs were the first team to introduce Pinstripes on uniforms in 1907.  The New York Giants also introduced the NY style logo first in 1908, the Yankees adopted a slightly modified letter style of the NY in 1909.

I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul...

10 days ago

New York's jerseys are boringgggg...just white and barely seen black/blue pinstripes...not really that good...

10 days ago

As a Dbacks fan, I’ll say I really do like almost all of our new Jersey’s. I will day the old school jerseys were so sick as well and the in between Sedona red jerseys were just ok. 

Beisdes that I’ll say that the Cubs Blue jersey, and the Braves Red jersey that they are bringing back this year are very sick as well. 

10 days ago

I'm biased cuz I'm a Jays fan but those baby blue throwbacks were awesome

10 days ago 1 Like

Hard to beat retro 70's and 80's Astros uniforms. 

10 days ago

Hard to beat retro 70's and 80's Astros uniforms. 

Comment by hoboadam
11 minutes ago

I'll take MLB Turn Ahead the Clock uniforms for $300 Alex.

Show Replies