You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Congrats on winning sports game of the year!!!

7 days ago 1 Like

I called it months ago and it's good to see it come true.  Thank you SDS for a great year!!!

6 days ago 1 Like
This comment has been deleted.
6 days ago 1 Like

Yea congrats and thanks SDS and crew!...maybe some of us forget that alot of ppl take alot of time and skill to create these games that we play so much..awesome year great job guys cant wait for next season!

Show Replies
6 days ago 6 Likes

I want to puke. The last 2 years have been the worst baseball games made in the last 20 years. 2k might not have looked great but it always played well. The Show is the exact opposite. Looks real. Plays fake. 

6 days ago 1 Like

Are you sure?  I dont even think it was nominated, and that God awful NBA 2k 19 was.  But it seems Forizon 4 won this category.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/2018-game-awards-full-winners-list-1164046

The real crime is RDR2 didnt win Game of the Year. I have spent almost every wake, non working hour playing that game.

[crickets]

I wouldn't have been surprised though, because they probably dont put much on H2H feedback. And the rest of the game is great. The Show 18 that is.

6 days ago

I completely agree!! 

God of War and RDR2 are damn good.

6 days ago 1 Like

Are you sure?  I dont even think it was nominated, and that God awful NBA 2k 19 was.  But it seems Forizon 4 won this category.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/2018-game-awards-full-winners-list-1164046

The real crime is RDR2 didnt win Game of the Year. I have spent almost every wake, non working hour playing that game.

[crickets]

I wouldn't have been surprised though, because they probably dont put much on H2H feedback. And the rest of the game is great. The Show 18 that is.

Comment by ChuckCLC
about 1 hour ago

Yeah exactly, if you don't play H2H, the show is a great game, and would be deserving of recognition as such.

6 days ago

As usual, Tyler is all over SDS' junk and has no data to back up his claims.

5 days ago

Just googled it and found nothing. 18 was terrible.