You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.
9 489 Active about 1 month ago

Took Seaver.Have Dawson from the Trout flip along with solid pen arms.

Starters are

Kershaw, Jenkins, Seaver, Oswalt, Morris who baffle people with.Back up is deep deep too. Wait for some new Sigs I guess

9/18/2019 9:27PM PDT

👍      

9/18/2019 10:18PM PDT

😎    

9/18/2019 11:06PM PDT

using Dawson in moments is giving me second thoughts about taking Seaver. The HAWK swings with authority!!!  💪

9/19/2019 4:54AM PDT

I doubt with school and all that I can make 300 stars, I feel like they horribly timed their programs and now are cramming everything in to be in time with the post season and all. Tell me if Im wrong, but I think Ill pass on the next few programs until the holiday season when prices on the market lower to get what I need so I dont waste the next four or five weeks on my life trying for things I just dont have a chance at because I actually have a life.

9/19/2019 6:03AM PDT

I doubt with school and all that I can make 300 stars, I feel like they horribly timed their programs and now are cramming everything in to be in time with the post season and all. Tell me if Im wrong, but I think Ill pass on the next few programs until the holiday season when prices on the market lower to get what I need so I dont waste the next four or five weeks on my life trying for things I just dont have a chance at because I actually have a life.

Comment by Azxctm

Yeah, this program that's kind of made me stop playing the game that much. They only gave like 19 or 20 days to do this one, the rest were all a month

9/19/2019 6:24AM PDT

Comment by Azxctm

You get 4 sets of 90 star Signature teams this program. If you cant get this one done over 300 stars worth of extremely easy moments, you weren’t getting it done anyway

9/19/2019 6:42AM PDT

Yeah, this program that's kind of made me stop playing the game that much. They only gave like 19 or 20 days to do this one, the rest were all a month

Comment by baboonishace
9/19/2019 8:24AM CDT

But there’s many more ways to actually get program stars now, so it doesn’t need to last a whole month. 

Signature teams gives 90 for each set.

Conquest is 30

10 online wins is 30

Other program specific moments give some

And just playing games gives them. 

It’s much easier and quicker to get 300 now than it was for the 4th or 5th programs.

9/19/2019 7:14AM PDT

You get 4 sets of 90 star Signature teams this program. If you cant get this one done over 300 stars worth of extremely easy moments, you weren’t getting it done anyway

Comment by the_dragon1912
9/19/2019 6:42AM PDT

Ive completed all prior to this one, but with school going on now and many other things, getting this done even if it was regular length of 26-ish days would be difficult for myself. Compress it and take a week and a half off, and theres alot less time to get it done. Though right now, theres only one set of them out at the moment.

9/19/2019 7:43AM PDT