You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.
130 2794 Active 5 months ago

One more until we get to hoist the Stanley Cup! Let's Go Blues!!

6/6/2019 8:11PM PDT

One more until we get to hoist the Stanley Cup! Let's Go Blues!!

Comment by trfatboy22
6/6/2019 8:11PM PDT

You guys don't deserve it at all after what just happened...disgusting. Your team of goons got gifted a game they shouldn't have been gifted...ridiculous...your coach's comments made this a HECK of an unfair series...

6/6/2019 8:12PM PDT

That sport still exists? 

6/6/2019 8:13PM PDT

You guys don't deserve it at all after what just happened...disgusting. Your team of goons got gifted a game they shouldn't have been gifted...ridiculous...your coach's comments made this a HECK of an unfair series...

Comment by SwaggyD4803

The second goal was ***.  But also, you are being overdramatic.  We deserve it as much as any team.  We had to overcome a *** loss agains San Jose *cough* hand pass *cough*.  It happens.

6/6/2019 8:14PM PDT

Comment by SwaggyD4803

All I hear is play gloria !

6/6/2019 8:15PM PDT

The second goal was ***.  But also, you are being overdramatic.  We deserve it as much as any team.  We had to overcome a *** loss agains San Jose *cough* hand pass *cough*.  It happens.

Comment by dynnk
6/6/2019 8:14PM PDT

That was the semi finals...im not being overdramatic because the obvious fact is that this should be a tie game headed into OT...your biasm can say all it wants but you guys were gifted a game...sad...this is the finals and the BEST refs are calling the games...clearly not

6/6/2019 8:16PM PDT

Comment by SwaggyD4803

Call it fair for all the BS the patriots get lmao

Call it fair for all the BS the patriots get lmao

Comment by bringkdhome

Right...and your what a falcons fan?

Check ALL the major networks right now...they are ALL saying its flat out a terrible no call that costed the bruins a game.

6/6/2019 8:17PM PDT

I mean honestly...Just because you had one that was less obvious counted against you...that doesn't mean squat, you flipped a guy on his knees and the ref saw it fully...

Refs: 3 Bruins: 2

It's honestly been this whole series...since Coach Berube made his comments about the refs...he botched the whole system up...and now they are rewarding players for slashing off the knees and heads of the other players.

6/6/2019 8:18PM PDT

I think we all can agree the officiating has  Been atrocious the whole play offs, first round game 7 Vegas vs sharks plus the second round game 7 sharks vs avalanche then the Hand pass game, and now this.

I'm sure Gary bettman is pulling his hair out especially after the Bruins scored a goal that would of tied it up. But this is the life of Nhl officiating today

6/6/2019 8:18PM PDT

Right...and your what a falcons fan?

Comment by SwaggyD4803

A non biased Redskins fan that knows the Patriots always have the refs in their back pocket. I could care less that the Bruins lost the way they did. Boston is the most annoying, arrogant, spoiled fan base in the entire world

6/6/2019 8:19PM PDT

That was the semi finals...im not being overdramatic because the obvious fact is that this should be a tie game headed into OT...your biasm can say all it wants but you guys were gifted a game...sad...this is the finals and the BEST refs are calling the games...clearly not

Comment by SwaggyD4803

It was a *** call.  I acknowledged that.  I would argue your bias is weighing a tad heavier than mine.  It sucks and it shouldn’t happen.  No sport is perfect.  That isn’t on the Blues.  You have a right to be pissed at the zebras.

6/6/2019 8:20PM PDT

A non biased Redskins fan that knows the Patriots always have the refs in their back pocket. I could care less that the Bruins lost the way they did. Boston is the most annoying, arrogant, spoiled fan base in the entire world

Comment by bringkdhome
6/6/2019 8:19PM PDT

bro you cant talk...honestly you cant...everyone knows it was a penalty...check all the major networks...

The second goal was garbage and shouldn't have been allowed.  However, the Blues are the better team right now. Since the Bruins thumped them in Game 3, the Blues have come alive and the Bruins have been pretty stagnant. 

It was a *** call.  I acknowledged that.  I would argue your bias is weighing a tad heavier than mine.  It sucks and it shouldn’t happen.  No sport is perfect.  That isn’t on the Blues.  You have a right to be pissed at the zebras.

Comment by dynnk

Actually, it is on the blues in terms of it being a dirty stinkin play...they've been awarded for penalties all the time now...it's costing you guys a fair win of this series.

6/6/2019 8:21PM PDT

The second goal was garbage and shouldn't have been allowed.  However, the Blues are the better team right now. Since the Bruins thumped them in Game 3, the Blues have come alive and the Bruins have been pretty stagnant. 

Comment by taterracing

Well put my man.  Binnington and O’Riley have been nuts.

6/6/2019 8:22PM PDT

Comment by taterracing

See I would agree with that but really, at the end of the day, penalties are part of the game, and MANY things help teams win a finals of any sport, and if it doesn't get called, it's on the refs and it's just unfair.

bro you cant talk...honestly you cant...everyone knows it was a penalty...check all the major networks...

Comment by SwaggyD4803

At the end of the day the bruins should have made more plays 🤷🏽‍♂️ A bad call doesn’t single handily lose the game 

Actually, it is on the blues in terms of it being a dirty stinkin play...they've been awarded for penalties all the time now...it's costing you guys a fair win of this series.

Comment by SwaggyD4803
6/6/2019 8:21PM PDT

You had 3 power plays earlier in the game why dont you just pump them in the net like u did in game 3.

Easy win. 

6/6/2019 8:23PM PDT

At the end of the day the bruins should have made more plays 🤷🏽‍♂️ A bad call doesn’t single handily lose the game 

Comment by bringkdhome

GUESS WHAT, IT DID. 

You could say all you want guys, you really can, but the fact is the blues stole that game BECAUSE OF THE NO CALL. 

6/6/2019 8:24PM PDT

GUESS WHAT, IT DID. 

Comment by SwaggyD4803

Your teams inability to score on the power plays you did get cost you. The only games you have won this series is because of power play goals. So maybe you should ask more from the perfection line ? I dont know 

*** calls happen but it's how you respond and overcome it that counts. Maybe the Bruins will rally off of it like the blues did with the hand pass game

6/6/2019 8:25PM PDT

GUESS WHAT, IT DID. 

Comment by SwaggyD4803

Congrats I guess. There’s been hundreds of calls that have benefited the Patriots or Bruins that you didn’t care about because your team was on the right side of the call. Get over yourself 

6/6/2019 8:26PM PDT

Your teams inability to score on the power plays you did get cost you. The only games you have won this series is because of power play goals. So maybe you should ask more from the perfection line ? I dont know 

*** calls happen but it's how you respond and overcome it that counts. Maybe the Bruins will rally off of it like the blues did with the hand pass game

Comment by cypress_neal420
6/6/2019 8:25PM PDT

we didnt score previously, doesn't matter, it would be 1-1 and in to OT...it cost us the game...its so obvious...

6/6/2019 8:27PM PDT