You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.
38 805 Active about 1 month ago

See ya in March!

9/18/2019 6:48AM PDT

They have stated many times to send your complaints to them in the form of an email.

Look, I agree with the pitchers attributes being weighed a little too heavy (like the wind last year) but they are willing to make changes as they have shown in the past.  They try to cater to "us" as a community but I think you can appreciate how hard that is (to make everyone happy).  Which side do they choose?  Content creators and elites?  The common mope?  They are a business and they are in it to make money while putting out the best product for doing so.  SDS is by far the best sports gaming company out there.  There is a reason EA isn't in it anymore, and honestly if they were, I think they would hear way more complaining than SDS.  Just look at the outrage that 2K has been listening to.  People have been complaining about Madden for years as well. I myself haven't played it since it was connected to NCAA (I think '15?).  I really didn't even like it then.  I wish NCAA came back, but at this point, what's the use?

I really only have time for one game and I have made my choice with MLBTS and I couldn't be happier.

I hope you guys can find your own happiness some day soon.

9/18/2019 6:54AM PDT

Proud to say I’m quitting and deleting this game. I’ve put to much money and time in to this game to be beaten by bloop singles and random BS. Thanks SDS as MLB the show has been the only game I play. 

Comment by NorthernChrome
9/18/2019 5:48AM PDT

absolutely no one cares if you quit the game

you seem to be crying in your post - maybe you need your knickers changed and a bottle of warm milk before beddy

9/18/2019 6:55AM PDT

They have stated many times to send your complaints to them in the form of an email.

Look, I agree with the pitchers attributes being weighed a little too heavy (like the wind last year) but they are willing to make changes as they have shown in the past.  They try to cater to "us" as a community but I think you can appreciate how hard that is (to make everyone happy).  Which side do they choose?  Content creators and elites?  The common mope?  They are a business and they are in it to make money while putting out the best product for doing so.  SDS is by far the best sports gaming company out there.  There is a reason EA isn't in it anymore, and honestly if they were, I think they would hear way more complaining than SDS.  Just look at the outrage that 2K has been listening to.  People have been complaining about Madden for years as well. I myself haven't played it since it was connected to NCAA (I think '15?).  I really didn't even like it then.  I wish NCAA came back, but at this point, what's the use?

I really only have time for one game and I have made my choice with MLBTS and I couldn't be happier.

I hope you guys can find your own happiness some day soon.

Comment by BIGHOOV2713
9/18/2019 6:54AM PDT

I've emailed several times about bugs and things I thought would be better changed. Want to guess how many responses I've gotten. I've also filled out all the surveys they've put out. Even the questions that made no sense at all. 

9/18/2019 10:20AM PDT

Hey guys, it's the one year anniversary of the last time you quit this game!

https://theshownation.com/forums/14-mlb-18/forum_topics/122841-quitting

Comment by SaveFarris
9/18/2019 5:57AM PDT

That is comedy gold right there

9/18/2019 10:22AM PDT

I've emailed several times about bugs and things I thought would be better changed. Want to guess how many responses I've gotten. I've also filled out all the surveys they've put out. Even the questions that made no sense at all. 

Comment by KeepTheChief57
9/18/2019 10:20AM PDT

Weird... I've gotten responses (and I don't mean the auto-response) very quickly every time I have emailed SDS for something. 

9/18/2019 10:23AM PDT

Weird... I've gotten responses (and I don't mean the auto-response) very quickly every time I have emailed SDS for something. 

Comment by jreypr
9/18/2019 10:23AM PDT

That could be because they just have to reach down to their nuts to get in touch with you.

9/18/2019 10:26AM PDT

ur best batter is ur pitcher enjoy billy . deleted my game 2 week ago and i been great.

9/18/2019 2:59PM PDT

GFY the fakest JB

9/18/2019 5:54AM PDT

I’m sure this insult just sent him into tears

9/18/2019 3:53PM PDT

Proud to say I’m quitting and deleting this game. I’ve put to much money and time in to this game to be beaten by bloop singles and random BS. Thanks SDS as MLB the show has been the only game I play. 

Great!  Delete your posts too.  Ty.

9/18/2019 8:55PM PDT

See you in the 8 inning

9/18/2019 9:16PM PDT

I scrapped it months ago, been playing 17-18  in franchise mode... Just wasn’t feeling it this year early on, especially the offline franchise, just wasn’t as good to me... 

9/18/2019 9:53PM PDT