You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.
38 809 Active about 1 month ago

Proud to say I’m quitting and deleting this game. I’ve put to much money and time in to this game to be beaten by bloop singles and random BS. Thanks SDS as MLB the show has been the only game I play. 

9/18/2019 5:48AM PDT

See ya ! wouldn’t wanna be ya! 

9/18/2019 5:49AM PDT

DELETED 

9/18/2019 5:52AM PDT

GFY the fakest JB

9/18/2019 5:54AM PDT

Lol    

9/18/2019 5:55AM PDT

BYE FELICIA!

9/18/2019 5:57AM PDT

Hey guys, it's the one year anniversary of the last time you quit this game!

https://theshownation.com/forums/14-mlb-18/forum_topics/122841-quitting

Comment by SaveFarris
9/18/2019 8:57AM EDT

NorthernChrome is canceled

9/18/2019 5:59AM PDT

Comment by SaveFarris
9/18/2019 8:57AM EDT

This time I think he really means it

9/18/2019 6:01AM PDT

Comment by SaveFarris

Both games sucked.  Who can blame him?  I can assure you he wasn't alone.  

Nice to see a lot of the fan boys out in force.

9/18/2019 6:07AM PDT

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E
9/18/2019 9:07AM EDT

Fan boys? Because the same guy decided to tell everyone he's deleting the game 1 year after he deleted the last game?

No one defended either game, yet here you are, Mr. Ping, calling everyone fan boys.

9/18/2019 6:11AM PDT

Well he actually thanked SDS this time.  Last time he threw the "bump you" SDS.

lol

That is so odd it's the same day.

I honestly think he did this on purpose to get attention because I never really see him on the forum. 

9/18/2019 6:12AM PDT

Game is awesome !!!  Take it for what it is , you get all these great free cards, I am enjoying the crap out of the game (faults aside) just got Buhner and Hamels cant wait to use them tonight - wooo saaa 

9/18/2019 6:16AM PDT

#Toxic

9/18/2019 6:17AM PDT

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E
9/18/2019 9:07AM EDT

Dude all you do is moan and cry about this game. Don't play it and don't browse the forums if its so bad. Get a life. And I mean that in the most positive way possible. You're the only fanboy on this post. 

9/18/2019 6:18AM PDT

Maybe next time use some of that money you spent on diapers, because you are crying hard.

9/18/2019 6:20AM PDT

Comment by SaveFarris

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 Happy Quitaversary !!!! Man... You can't make this stuff up!

9/18/2019 6:22AM PDT

Proud to say I’m quitting and deleting this game. I’ve put to much money and time in to this game to be beaten by bloop singles and random BS. Thanks SDS as MLB the show has been the only game I play. 

Comment by NorthernChrome
9/18/2019 7:48AM CDT

Let us know when you install it again so we can all care.

9/18/2019 6:22AM PDT

Idk if anyone really cares if you delete the game or not.

9/18/2019 6:26AM PDT

Fan boys? Because the same guy decided to tell everyone he's deleting the game 1 year after he deleted the last game?

No one defended either game, yet here you are, Mr. Ping, calling everyone fan boys.

Comment by foge011
9/18/2019 6:11AM PDT

Just ignore him... Guy does nothing but complain and cry about how much he hates the game yet he lingers here year round. Weird...

9/18/2019 6:28AM PDT

Dude all you do is moan and cry about this game. Don't play it and don't browse the forums if its so bad. Get a life. And I mean that in the most positive way possible. You're the only fanboy on this post. 

Comment by Cactus_XX_Jack
9/18/2019 6:18AM PDT

Put out a good product.  

Browse the forums at work.  Rarely do it while I'm at home. 

9/18/2019 6:32AM PDT

Hey, even I made a “I am quitting” post last year, the game sucked pretty bad. I actually did quit last years game around that time, think it was November, the Finest “program” tipped me over the edge, but I played again in March to warm up for ‘19. Next year we should get great gameplay, but terrible content based on the way they’re rotating failures. Probably be skill based hitting and pitching, but we will all be using the same 11 cards all year. No way they get everything right at once.

9/18/2019 6:34AM PDT

Comment by NorthernChrome
9/18/2019 5:48AM PDT

Why on earth do you think we care about you?

9/18/2019 6:37AM PDT

Comment by foge011
9/18/2019 9:11AM EDT

This.  The game was not defended.  Who the F cares whether someone else is quitting the game.  Email that to SDS or Sony.  We don't need the announcement.  That would be like Taira Uematsu calling a press conference to announce his retirement.

But back to your comment...Mr. Ping had me rolling!  

And the term "fan boy" is being used way too much on this forum.  Fan boy is a term referring to a male fan that obsesses over either comics, music, movies or science fiction. I understand that we may be male fans of this game, but to continually refer to us as "fan boys" is not only incorrect, but, in my eyes, is also a little insulting.  I don't own comics nor have I read them (I haven't seen any Marvel or DC movie since Ironman 2), I listen to what's on the radio (sometimes sports talk radio), I do like movies but they consist of Disney movies now as I have 3 kids 5 years and under, and while being a high school science teacher, I'm not that enamored by the bad acting that is usually associated with "sci-fi" movies and shows. 

Not that there is anything wrong with being a "fan boy", but the term is not PC as it should probably be changed to "Fan Person".  LOL

But I prefer to be identified by the term "Show Person" from now on.  

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

9/18/2019 6:41AM PDT

The game play is terrible and all anyone really wants is a fair well made game. Imo they give way to much power to pitcher attributes.  They should only really matter for the break and pitchers ability to locate. Irl if a batter is on the ball perfectly there isnt a magic attribute that makes the ball turn into mush and not go anywhere.  I've spent over 1k on the last 3 years and am tired of playing random baseball. We all come here to whine about it in hopes sds will actually start to care or try. It's not like we as baseball fans have another option to go too. 

Last night I lost a game in all star hell where I only had 4 hits with 13  15's on the hit chart for outs. My opponent didnt even have a 14. He scored 2 runs both because of errors on May's and neither error registered as a error. 

9/18/2019 6:47AM PDT