You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Hiya friends. Seeing multiple threads pop up about some recently reported issues so I'm going to consolidate here for updates. 

Moments and XP: 

We've identified the issue where XP rewards were missing from certain moments. We're working to test the fix now. It will require an update (patch). Update is set for 9.13.19 @ 3 AM PT.

Missing scores from Sunday / Monday:

For those who have missing scores from last Sunday (9.8) and Monday (9.9) - we're still working on getting those pushed through. Missing scores are being pushed through now slowly.

I will update this thread when I can. Thanks everyone for the reports and thank you for your patience. 

Update: Missing scores are slowly being pushed through now. 

Update 2: Missing XP is being addressed in the next update at 3 AM PT on 9.13.19. 

9/11/2019 1:41PM PDT

Hiya friends. Seeing multiple threads pop up about some recently reported issues so I'm going to consolidate here for updates. 

Moments and XP: 

We've identified the issue where XP rewards were missing from certain moments. We're working to test the fix now. It will require an update (patch) (no eta yet). 

For those who have missing scores from last Sunday (9.8) and Monday (9.9) - we're still working on getting those pushed through. (no eta). 

I will update this thead when I can. Thanks everyone for the reports and thank you for your patience. 

Comment by Victor_SDS

Thanks for the update but I’m wondering about a specific problem I had with this.  My missing win was in the middle of a br run where without that win I was 11-0.  With the win I would have been at 12-0.  I did email on this and had another post on this just to be sure it was noticed but haven’t gotten any clarification.  When you say push through wins will this just dump a win into whatever current br run I am in or will this rectify the situation I had in the specific run and get the win toward that and get the br choice pack?

9/11/2019 1:51PM PDT

Thanks for the update but I’m wondering about a specific problem I had with this.  My missing win was in the middle of a br run where without that win I was 11-0.  With the win I would have been at 12-0.  I did email on this and had another post on this just to be sure it was noticed but haven’t gotten any clarification.  When you say push through wins will this just dump a win into whatever current br run I am in or will this rectify the situation I had in the specific run and get the win toward that and get the br choice pack?

Comment by pfcorporate
9/11/2019 1:51PM PDT

I'm not sure about that yet, but if for whatever reason it ruins your next run, please contact support (if you haven't done so already) with all of the info and they will work with you to make it right.

9/11/2019 1:57PM PDT

Moments and XP: 

We've identified the issue where XP rewards were missing from certain moments. We're working to test the fix now. It will require an update (patch) (no eta yet). 

For those who have missing scores from last Sunday (9.8) and Monday (9.9) - we're still working on getting those pushed through. (no eta). 

I will update this thead when I can. Thanks everyone for the reports and thank you for your patience. 

Comment by Victor_SDS

Thanks, will this push through before the event ends because with the theee missing wins I’m at 15 and don’t feel like grinding more wins. The event is almost over now 

9/11/2019 3:39PM PDT

Moments and XP: 

Comment by Victor_SDS

Thanks Victor! I'm curious about this as I've been earning xp since hitting diamond 100 long ago yet I've stopped getting any kind of xp award at all. Is this normal?

9/11/2019 4:35PM PDT

Thanks Victor! I'm curious about this as I've been earning xp since hitting diamond 100 long ago yet I've stopped getting any kind of xp award at all. Is this normal?

Comment by Zooropa_Returns
9/11/2019 7:35PM EDT

Yeah it’s normal. I’ve been getting xp points after I reached 100 diamond 

9/11/2019 9:38PM PDT

Nothing yet about the missing games? Prs.... what a wait has been 

9/12/2019 3:25AM PDT

Yeah it’s normal. I’ve been getting xp points after I reached 100 diamond 

Comment by Gcolon94
9/11/2019 9:38PM PDT

But is it normal to never get any more xp rewards while gaining xp? Do you still get rewards? 

9/12/2019 3:31AM PDT

But is it normal to never get any more xp rewards while gaining xp? Do you still get rewards? 

9/12/2019 3:31AM PDT

Curious about this too, I stopped getting post game rewards (cards) when I hit diamond 100. Kind of sucks because xp, the main reward of the game is now useless and now I can’t get the cards either, so I’m being punished for playing the game a lot? Would be cool to see a ticket counter type system where excess xp over diamond 100 could be accumulated and used to get some old headliners or something along those lines 

9/12/2019 4:10AM PDT

Curious about this too, I stopped getting post game rewards (cards) when I hit diamond 100. Kind of sucks because xp, the main reward of the game is now useless and now I can’t get the cards either, so I’m being punished for playing the game a lot? Would be cool to see a ticket counter type system where excess xp over diamond 100 could be accumulated and used to get some old headliners or something along those lines 

Comment by MaxHarvest
9/12/2019 4:10AM PDT

Yeah you don’t get cards for xp levels after you hit diamond 100

9/12/2019 6:03AM PDT

Moments and XP: 

Comment by Victor_SDS

I have noticed that I haven't been getting xp for the topps now moments during the games.  I had several games where it would be to hit a HR during the game and I one at bat I would get a single or double and then it would go to the next time the player is at bat but I wouldn't get any xp.  Other times I would get like 12xp.  So what would I do in that situation because i have experienced that several times?  I mainly see it with pitchers when the pitchers bat in the moments don't get anything if they get a hit.  So how much actual xp should I be awarded because I haven't kept track and dont pay as much attention to that. I figured it is the games job to keep track of the xp not the user I didn't realize I should be writing my xp down everytime there is a change to make sure it was correct.  

Also several months ago I noticed that at the end of a game you would get a random number amount but it was like 1250 xp at the end of a game whether it be conquest moment, ranked or just a exhibition game.  Now it is a little over a hundred at the end. So what changed did a patch blow it out or was it never supposed to do that?

I'm thinking a reward should be sent out to everyone that has been playing the game since it came out.  Either stubs or a SS card that can't be sold.

9/12/2019 6:23AM PDT

Gallo moment not giving out xp/stubs

9/12/2019 8:16AM PDT

9/12/2019 5:31AM CDT

If you’re at diamond level 100 there are no more rewards left to get. I have been at this level for almost a month now and I still get xp and stubs after games, moments, etc. the XP doesn’t matter anymore though obviously 

9/12/2019 11:05AM PDT

So I got sick of waiting for my three wins to be credited , and played 7 extra games to get my three wins.... here hoping they give me something for all the wasted time 

9/12/2019 1:31PM PDT

Update: scores are slowly pushing through now... 

9/12/2019 5:30PM PDT

What about the missing xp

9/12/2019 5:46PM PDT

My scores were updated but I didn’t receive the vouchers.

9/12/2019 6:38PM PDT

I’m currently at 7 wins for the event but only received one voucher.

9/12/2019 6:40PM PDT

I’m currently at 7 wins for the event but only received one voucher.

Comment by DiGgZz76
9/12/2019 9:40PM EDT

Try ending the current event run you're on and see if they show up.

9/12/2019 7:02PM PDT

Moments and XP: 

We've identified the issue where XP rewards were missing from certain moments. We're working to test the fix now. It will require an update (patch). Update is set for 9.13.19 @ 3 AM PT.

For those who have missing scores from last Sunday (9.8) and Monday (9.9) - we're still working on getting those pushed through. Missing scores are being pushed through now slowly.

I will update this thread when I can. Thanks everyone for the reports and thank you for your patience. 

Update: Missing scores are slowly being pushed through now. 

Update 2: Missing XP is being addressed in the next update at 3 AM PT on 9.13.19. 

Comment by Victor_SDS
9/12/2019 5:41AM JST

How about fixing the hitting, base running, the unbelievable catches made by the CPU, the blatant scripting, server issues, RTTS and furthermore properly addressing the numerous complaints posted on these forums and elsewhere. That might be beneficial for you guys and could perhaps improve your image. Silly me, what do I know I’m just a consumer that expects a product to work when he buys it. Based off this year and blatantly ignoring the problems that have plagued this game this year, I definitely won’t be picking up MLB The Show 20. Business ethics 101 should be revisited at SDS.

9/13/2019 1:33AM PDT

Try ending the current event run you're on and see if they show up.

Comment by Cactus_XX_Jack
9/12/2019 10:02PM EDT

Nope, didn’t work... 😣

9/13/2019 3:06AM PDT

@Victor_SDS got my RS wins back, but now my ERA is 27.58 lifetime. 🙄

9/13/2019 4:19AM PDT

Nope, didn’t work... 😣

Comment by DiGgZz76
9/13/2019 3:06AM PDT

Please shoot an email over to the support team: theshow@playstation.sony.com

9/13/2019 11:02AM PDT

Comment by Victor_SDS
9/13/2019 2:02PM EDT

Thank you...

9/13/2019 1:46PM PDT

Comment by Victor_SDS
9/13/2019 7:02PM BST

Nothing about my stats that are now messed up?

9/13/2019 11:09PM PDT