You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Kershaw, Ryan, Greinke, & Feller looks like the best possible 4 at the HOF level & All-Star but I’ve used Grove & Verlander & they both seem to get hit hard (Grove the most) & I’ve heard bad things about Gibson even tho I’ve never used him.

What do u guys think is the best possible rotation or the best 5th pitcher in my rotation?

8/25/2019 2:33PM PDT

3 kershaws and 2 more kershaws

8/25/2019 2:42PM PDT

Give Dirty Bert a try.  He can confuse people much like Bert & Ernie, I mean they are two dudes sharing an apartment but maybe rent was high in the city?

8/25/2019 2:55PM PDT

Blyleven

8/25/2019 3:03PM PDT

3 kershaws and 2 more kershaws

Comment by the_qBan_1
8/25/2019 2:42PM PDT

don’t forget to throw Jim Palmer in there

8/25/2019 3:06PM PDT

don’t forget to throw Jim Palmer in there

Comment by WillTheThrill_7
8/25/2019 3:06PM PDT

😂😂😂

8/25/2019 3:27PM PDT

There’s no right or wrong answer.

You could be like the 1000 other lame-o’s who’s still run Kershaw , or you can man up and realize it’s august and try someone new.

8/25/2019 3:54PM PDT

You could be like the 1000 other lame-o’s who’s still run Kershaw , or you can man up and realize it’s august and try someone new.

Comment by Therealest_JB

Most players don't have the roster flexibility to kick Kershaw out of their rotation and still be competitive

8/25/2019 3:58PM PDT

Comment by Therealest_JB

😂😂😂😂

8/25/2019 4:05PM PDT

Don’t forget MadBum. That’s dude is a beast for me!!

8/25/2019 4:07PM PDT

Comment by Therealest_JB

“Man up”

*Quits DD league with the best team* 

8/25/2019 4:09PM PDT

“Man up”

Comment by Str8OuttaStubs

Oh? 👀👀👀

8/25/2019 4:10PM PDT

Blyleven, Cy Young, Klube job, and Whitey Ford have all been outstanding for me. I also like Marichal, Spahn, Vida, and Orel. 

I think it’s kinda funny that Ryan and Kershaw (both freebies in the same XP pack) have not aged similarly at all. A lot of people have definitely figured out how to hit Ryan (and a lot have grown tired of his awful control), but kershaw is still just as tough today as he was 5 months ago. 

8/25/2019 4:17PM PDT

“Man up”

Comment by Str8OuttaStubs

You gotta explain this a bit better...

8/25/2019 5:56PM PDT

Blyleven, Cy Young, Klube job, and Whitey Ford have all been outstanding for me. I also like Marichal, Spahn, Vida, and Orel. 

I think it’s kinda funny that Ryan and Kershaw (both freebies in the same XP pack) have not aged similarly at all. A lot of people have definitely figured out how to hit Ryan (and a lot have grown tired of his awful control), but kershaw is still just as tough today as he was 5 months ago. 

Comment by SchnauzerFace
8/25/2019 4:17PM PDT

I am one more bad game away from bouncing Ryan from my rotation for someone who can throw strikes.  I hadn’t drawn him in a while and for the first inning or two all I could think was MAN HE SUCKS!

8/25/2019 6:19PM PDT

I’m using Kershaw, Ryan, Lefty, Oswalt & Wainwright. All of them are great for me. Oswalt being the least as he is the only one with a 3+ ERA (3.08) but they all do great 

For me, Lefty has been really good 

8/25/2019 9:03PM PDT

Comment by Therealest_JB

What a weird comment. Yeah people should definitely not use the best pitcher in the game.  Fool really said man up lmao 

8/25/2019 9:08PM PDT

What a weird comment. Yeah people should definitely not use the best pitcher in the game.  Fool really said man up lmao 

Comment by lReversaL-

A mode about building the best team possible and people want to use the best players, what a shock lol

8/25/2019 9:23PM PDT

A mode about building the best team possible and people want to use the best players, what a shock lol

Comment by skepple15
8/25/2019 9:23PM PDT

I get why people throw out their best possible players every game but I’m not someone who wants to use the same players as everyone and there are a ton of useable options that aren’t “meta”.

Its like if you jumped in an online rated match and it’s Dodgers v Dodgers every game. Just sounds boring to me.

8/26/2019 12:20AM PDT

Im using: Feller, Gibson,  Kershaw, Verlander and Fergie.  

Feller has been lights out.  Gibson has been really good for me.  Fergie is probably my new favorite.   

Ive been rotating in the nee SS Price as well but haven't used him yet.   

Closing in on 800 but will ride these guys to WS. 

8/26/2019 1:37AM PDT

For all star difficulty there's probably no good answers aside from Kershaw... The PCI is so massive and the RNG is so abundant that any pitcher can and will get crushed. 

On hof I've done the best with Kershaw, Greinke and Lefty, but I have to admit that my rotation is in a constant state of flux.

I couldn't control Gibson at all even with perfect inputs and he got constantly crushed, same goes for Verlander. I got Feller a while ago, but haven't had the chance to try him out yet on HoF. 

Currently I have Kershaw, Feller, Price, Jenkins, Greinke, Lefty, Waino, Ryan and Verlander (locked), but I'm having a tough time deciding my rotation.  

8/26/2019 3:29AM PDT

U have to realize the guy who says that has bonus and prob ever as starter in the game, not all of us are so fortunate. 

8/26/2019 5:53AM PDT

I read a lot of pitcher reviews and comments from the community. Based on what I've seen I'd go with:

1. Kershaw (Top spot seems to be interchangeable with Feller, more people have used Kershaw)

2. Feller (Elite stuff and elite control, as good if not better than Kershaw)

3. Greinke (I've seen maybe 2-3 people say they couldn't pitch with him and 100+ rave about him)

4. Kluber (This is where it gets more divided, but I'd say 85% of reviews are positive)

5. Blyleven (A few people say they don't like the absence of a slider/cutter, but most say they dominate with him)

6. Lefty (Divisive but the people who like him RAVE about him)

7. Verlander (Few heap praise on him but many say he's still one of their best pitchers)

8. Oswalt (He should probably be higher...people love Oswalt because of control and pitch mix. I'd say he's considered a better value than the two guys above him,)

9. Palmer (Same as Oswalt, great value, great control, nice mix of pitches)

10. Bumgarner (Seems split down the middle, some still swear by him, others say they get rocked)

8/26/2019 6:21AM PDT

Gibson has been good for me, admittedly at lower levels. What do people say is the issue with him?

8/26/2019 6:59AM PDT

Comment by lReversaL-

Who you calling fool, fool? 

Bruh, sounds like your pretty insecure about your pitching skills , there’s some great videos on YT If you need help..

IM JK, you salty POS on here make me laugh at work, so my erroneous comments will be plenty.

on the real tip for me personally, how many times can I use the same SP and find it enjoyable? But that’s just me. I still rotate Kershaw in n out of the rotation. Especially if it’s a clinching game, but y’all take things way tooooo seriously around here.

8/26/2019 7:16AM PDT