You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Its nice to see SDS is obviously reading the forums and erasing posts... How is a post about there being more stub sales than gameplay fixes this year be against the TOS for them to erase a post?

8/2/2019 1:55PM PDT

I'm not being a troll I'm just wondering if it really is against TOS.

8/2/2019 1:58PM PDT

Probably because you made multiple posts with the same subject and basically the same title in 20 minutes.

8/2/2019 2:09PM PDT

Don't make multiple posts about the same topic, then your posts won't get taken down.

8/2/2019 2:21PM PDT

lol love how sensitive this company is. like you know were gonn akeep playign and paying who cares

8/2/2019 2:27PM PDT

Don't make multiple posts about the same topic, then your posts won't get taken down.

Comment by SDS_Jax

What a joke

8/2/2019 5:59PM PDT

Comment by SDS_Jax

I erased the first one but wouldn't let me erase the entire thread. Why not erase the endless threads of people raging and being ridiculous about lineouts etc..?? Thats far worse than 2 posts about the stub sale yea? And like I said i tried to erase my first post but couldn't on my phone.

8/2/2019 6:02PM PDT

lol love how sensitive this company is. like you know were gonn akeep playign and paying who cares

Comment by PapaBaboo721
8/2/2019 2:27PM PDT

Yea god forbid a company doesn’t want an annoying kid spamming whiny posts on their website forums how dare they. 

8/2/2019 6:36PM PDT

Also it kinda sounds like they did you a favor.  You were trying to delete one anyways, eh?

8/2/2019 6:39PM PDT

I erased the first one but wouldn't let me erase the entire thread. Why not erase the endless threads of people raging and being ridiculous about lineouts etc..?? Thats far worse than 2 posts about the stub sale yea? And like I said i tried to erase my first post but couldn't on my phone.

Comment by Cactus_XX_Jack
8/2/2019 6:02PM PDT

If you were trying to erase it, why are you upset that SDS deleted it?

8/2/2019 6:50PM PDT

I thought I had erased my first post before I made the second. I'm not a whiny kid and didn't want to sound like one so I made a new post. It is what it is. They are going to choose what to take down and what to keep up. So goes life

8/2/2019 8:21PM PDT