You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.
9 284 Active about 1 month ago

Ripken and Hoffman or Trammell and Wagner?

Anyone play with both Trammell diamond and Ripken sig and compare them?

Anyone use or play against this sig Whitey Ford? Usually I’d call it an automatic sell for whatever card was at that spot, but I had trouble against that Whitey in the boss squad moment.

6/17/2019 11:09PM PDT

Hoffman requires skill to do well with 

I had a 6 era with him before I figured out how to pitch with him 

and cal to me doesn’t have much pop and his price will drop so for now I’d say trammel and stay away from the bosses for now

sell one if u get one cuz his price will go down and u can buy him back for cheaper

which is what I’m doing

up to u tho bro

hope this helps

6/17/2019 11:29PM PDT

Appreciate the thoughts. Anyone else? I imagine there are a few people in same situation.

6/18/2019 6:54AM PDT

Actually leaning Trammell. Might as well get him at a time I’ll use him, right? If I wait, it will probably be a card that is out done later. 

6/18/2019 12:45PM PDT

I'd go Hoffman. People at the higher levels see him a lot, but it usually doesn't matter. He's good if you use him carefully (Rely on cutter, not changeup). I haven't heard many good things about that Trammell card, but I haven't used him.

6/18/2019 12:50PM PDT

Ripken and Hoffman or Trammell and Wagner?

Anyone play with both Trammell diamond and Ripken sig and compare them?

Anyone use or play against this sig Whitey Ford? Usually I’d call it an automatic sell for whatever card was at that spot, but I had trouble against that Whitey in the boss squad moment.

Comment by bhall09
6/17/2019 11:09PM PDT

I’ll be honest I had such a hard time with Hoffman , finally starting to figure it out. Trammel is an absolute beast for me , with his closed stance everybody tries to jam him with fastballs and he gets around so well . I’ve never used cal so I don’t know how good he is , looks great but I love trammel and have had some troubles with Hoffman . Haven’t used billy yet but I’m sure he’s nasty 

6/18/2019 12:51PM PDT

Hoffman is dicey at all star and below. At the start of the season I don’t use him till I’m in hall of fame. For me he gets wrecked at the lower levels. 

6/18/2019 12:56PM PDT

Good to know about Hoffman. How does that Trammell play?

6/19/2019 10:15AM PDT

Good to know about Hoffman. How does that Trammell play?

Comment by bhall09
6/19/2019 1:15PM EDT

Seems like there are a lot of differing opinions on Hoffman.  He’s been my 2nd best RP behind Goose on AS and HOF for the last few weeks.  Cutter is nasty and if you mix speeds, he’s tough.

6/19/2019 11:05AM PDT