You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Honestly glad to see him having success but if I had to choose between him and goldy I go Goldy every time! The guy is Proven himself to be one of the best in the league and Im fine with a slow start to his career in St Louis. Also Im sure somebody pointed this out but Voit has one of the best home fields for his player archetype

6/18/2019 12:11AM PDT

He’s a good kid . Wish him the best of luck 

6/18/2019 12:50AM PDT

I think hes making like 1/20th of what goldschmidt is making and is statistically better

Comment by Turtle__Muffin
6/16/2019 8:26PM PDT

How many All Star teams has been Voit been on?

6/18/2019 4:27AM PDT

I'm thrilled for Voit, getting traded was the best thing that could've happened for him because he was blocked in STL.  I saw him play in Memphis multiple times and before games he took time to sign everything kids put in front of him.  My son has a hat, ball, glove, etc... signed by Voit.  Super nice guy.  Didn't just stand and sign either, actually talked to the kids as well.  All-class.   DeJong did the same thing when he was in Memphis too- the video that went viral recently of DeJong playing catch with a young Cubs fan at Wrigley fits with what I saw from him at Memphis.   Both of those guys are great ambassadors of the game for kids.  

6/20/2019 12:48PM PDT