You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

ok so i just played someone and after 2 pitches in the first inning. make that top of the first inning he puts michael givens in and i’m in disbelief that he lasted over 25 pitches. i don’t know what’s going on if patch changed anything but that’s sounds fishy. i’m almost certain i could go into a game with same pitcher and jog be able to duplicate same result. so any thoughts? is there something i don’t know about warming up relievers or did i get glitched some how?

5/15/2019 6:32PM PDT

oh i should add this was in battle royale mode so even more reason he shouldn’t have lasted that long. when i say lasted his pitcher wasn’t even in the red zone of being tired. 

5/15/2019 6:35PM PDT

I've forgotten to warm up relievers in Conquest games and just put them in.

I really haven't seen any difference in their performance...so maybe the locating works the same, but the H/9 HR/9 numbers take a hit?

5/15/2019 8:02PM PDT

Yeah it doesn't seem to be a big deal this year.  They should actually look at this.

5/15/2019 8:16PM PDT

Warm up, stretch and toss, cold.....there is no difference at all this year.  Another way to dumb down the game like auto shifts.  Theres really no reason to watm anyone up even though i do.  Pretty stupid.  Two or three years ago, if you warm the guy up too long his stamina would actually decrease which is why you would put him in for stretch and toss at the beginning and then warm him up. It took more strategy but I'm sure a lot of people complained about it because it wasn't easy.

5/15/2019 8:21PM PDT

You mean, like... cold relievers?

5/15/2019 8:36PM PDT

I found when I use a cold reliever, their stamina drastically decreases over time. I've forgotten to warm up my relievers a couple of times.

5/15/2019 9:05PM PDT