You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Decision time soon for me, and my first choice was Kershaw.  I'm leaning Nolan only because OF seems like a bunch of options out, and I'd figure a lot more to come.  I went Kershaw , figuring he'd be an endgame card and I can see that.  I think Ryan could be as well.  Thoughts?  I also got Gwynn with my silver 1 choice.  For those who have used either or both, can you chime in.

5/15/2019 6:31PM PDT

Ryan is definitely and end game pitcher . You can’t go wrong picking him . Get Ichiro your next time through . 

5/15/2019 7:45PM PDT

I also took Kershaw first. I took Joe at silver 1. I ended up going Ichiro next but mainly because my starting rotation was good enough and I was rocking conquest ty Cobb in right. Lol. Ichiro has been alright for me, nothing special. Took Nolan the 3rd time around. Haven't had a chance to use him online yet but I'm thinking I should have taken him before Ichiro. I don't know who I will take at gold 1. 

5/15/2019 8:59PM PDT

Ryan easily imo.

5/16/2019 12:57AM PDT

I'm grabbing Hoffman at 96 bc Kershaw and bumgarner are 99 98 and cy young 96 and if you need another starters get lower level Ryan diamond or Bob feller

5/16/2019 1:04AM PDT

You can throw fastballs down the middle with ss Ryan for at least twelve innings and pitch a shutout. 

You can close your eyes and hit bloop singles with ichiro and steal second for free.

play the game during every moment of your spare time and get both of them 

5/16/2019 1:25AM PDT

I'm grabbing Hoffman at 96 bc Kershaw and bumgarner are 99 98 and cy young 96 and if you need another starters get lower level Ryan diamond or Bob feller

Comment by jmadd27
5/16/2019 1:04AM PDT

I gave up 1 run in 24 games with Hoffman. The best reliever I've used this year. 

5/16/2019 4:46AM PDT

I was thinking about taking Nolan too because my starting staff is a little weak outside of Kersh and Cy Young. However, whenever I play that SS Nolan card online I usually hit him pretty well so now I'm second guessing myself lol

5/16/2019 1:04PM PDT