You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Are you a streamer?  Y   N    If you answered yes, how many subcribers?  ___

Can you overreact on camera and get your viewers to purchase stubs when you pull many diamonds from your pre-order packs?  How many stubs do you think you can sell?  10k __   20k __  50k __  100k+__

Can you make WS rank if given all the cards to complete the collections?  Y   N 

Do you have friends that need help making the WS?  Y   N   If you answered yes, do you have low enough integrity to do this?  Y   N 

If losing in a RS game and the game freezes, how long would you be willing to wait it out for the win?  1 hr__   4 hrs__  12 hrs__  24 hrs+__

5/15/2019 11:35AM PDT

How hurt are you? Jesus Christ man

5/15/2019 11:36AM PDT

Can you overreact on camera and get your viewers to purchase stubs when you pull many diamonds from your pre-order packs?  How many stubs do you think you can sell?  10k __   20k __  50k __  100k+__

Do you have friends that need help making the WS?  Y   N   If you answered yes, do you have low enough integrity to do this?  Y   N 

If losing in a RS game and the game freezes, how long would you be willing to wait it out for the win?  1 hr__   4 hrs__  12 hrs__  24 hrs+__

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E

You forgot the :

If frozen will you have your friends harrass the other player?

5/15/2019 11:37AM PDT

How hurt are you? Jesus Christ man

Comment by bringkdhome
5/15/2019 11:36AM PDT

It's a joke.  I really don't care.  However, I wouldn't expect most fan boys to get it since you're quite short in the brain department.  Not really sure how you fan boys made it this far.  I've scraped up birds under my basketball goal with more brains than most of you.

5/15/2019 11:44AM PDT

It's a joke.  I really don't care.  However, I wouldn't expect most fan boys to get it since you're quite short in the brain department.  Not really sure how you fan boys made it this far.  I've scraped up birds under my basketball goal with more brains than most of you.

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E
5/15/2019 11:44AM PDT

Seems to me the truly intelligent person here would've moved the basketball goal by now. 

5/15/2019 11:47AM PDT

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E

This might be the first post of yours I actually gave a like.

Keep it up!

5/15/2019 11:48AM PDT

I could see OP as a Sony partner 100%

5/15/2019 11:49AM PDT

I agree with two7offsuit, I like this idea.

Gives SDS knowledge of who is a good partner and who is a scumbag

5/15/2019 11:50AM PDT

Seems to me the truly intelligent person here would've moved the basketball goal by now. 

Comment by ImurHucklebeary
5/15/2019 11:47AM PDT

Well, it is cemented  and bolted in and right where it should be.  Not my fault birds can't see glass.

5/15/2019 11:55AM PDT

Comment by tylerslikewhoa

I think this community as a whole could say the exact same thing about you, dear Tyler.

5/15/2019 11:57AM PDT

Comment by tylerslikewhoa

Contrary to popular opinion on this forum, I have integrity.  I wouldn't give anyone a free win in RS and if I am losing when I get in a freeze off, I quit.  If I am winning, I am staying on just for principle.  If tied it just depends on some factors.

5/15/2019 11:58AM PDT

Contrary to popular opinion on this forum, I have integrity.  I wouldn't give anyone a free win in RS and if I am losing when I get in a freeze off, I quit.  If I am winning, I am staying on just for principle.  If tied it just depends on some factors.

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E
5/15/2019 11:58AM PDT

Yes but he gave a friend a win, hence why you would never give one to anybody.  

5/15/2019 12:02PM PDT

I think this community as a whole could say the exact same thing about you, dear Tyler.

Comment by MadderBumgarner
5/15/2019 11:57AM PDT

I don't get the mystique around this Tyler person. All he ever posts is contentless one-liners, most of them personal attacks.

5/15/2019 12:06PM PDT

Every time Demise uses the word "fanboys" somebody else makes WS instead of him. 

5/15/2019 12:10PM PDT

I don't get the mystique around this Tyler person. All he ever posts is contentless one-liners, most of them personal attacks.

Comment by Qeltar_

Pssst .....Tyler >>>>Ramone!

5/15/2019 12:16PM PDT

Comment by Qeltar_

More of an anomaly really.

It's a fine line between mystique and guarded ignorance.

5/15/2019 12:19PM PDT

Yes but he gave a friend a win, hence why you would never give one to anybody.  

Comment by ImurHucklebeary
5/15/2019 12:02PM PDT

You see I don't need friends.  I have all that I need.  If you want to be my friend great.  If not, that is fine too.

5/15/2019 12:29PM PDT

Every time Demise uses the word "fanboys" somebody else makes WS instead of him. 

Comment by thizzlyadams
5/15/2019 12:10PM PDT

I don't lose any sleep not making the WS.  I would probably have to grind quite a bit or spend money and get your God squad and I would rather watch TV or play PUBG.  I'll play every once in a while and whatever happens happens.  I didn't make it last season and it didn't keep me up.  

5/15/2019 12:32PM PDT

I don't lose any sleep not making the WS.  I would probably have to grind quite a bit or spend money and get your God squad and I would rather watch TV or play PUBG.  I'll play every once in a while and whatever happens happens.  I didn't make it last season and it didn't keep me up.  

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E
5/15/2019 12:32PM PDT

I'm sure when MLB The Show 28 comes out you'll still be talking about moving to PUBG  

5/15/2019 12:35PM PDT

the basketball goal........

5/15/2019 12:40PM PDT

Can you overreact on camera and get your viewers to purchase stubs when you pull many diamonds from your pre-order packs?  How many stubs do you think you can sell?  10k __   20k __  50k __  100k+

Ya... when this game first dropped I watch a Koogs YouTube vid titled with some dumb crap like "8 diamond pulls! OMFG these pack odds!" Or something like that. It was a video of this dude jumping out of his chair and pacing around for minutes at a time before flipping the card every time he saw a diamond. Then he complains about getting 3 DeGroms who at the time was on the upper end of sell value in the 85-89 range.

I thought to myself hey maybe things are different this year and went to go buy a 50 pack... I got 0 diamonds and 3 golds, that includes the BIAH pack. Ya... I'm an idiot who suffered a brief moment of insanity... never again... probably 

5/15/2019 12:49PM PDT

They should replace him with someone actually entertaining. To be honest kevingohd is the best mlb youtuber 

5/15/2019 12:52PM PDT

Can you overreact on camera and get your viewers to purchase stubs when you pull many diamonds from your pre-order packs?  How many stubs do you think you can sell?  10k __   20k __  50k __  100k+

Ya... when this game first dropped I watch a Koogs YouTube vid titled with some dumb crap like "8 diamond pulls! OMFG these pack odds!" Or something like that. It was a video of this dude jumping out of his chair and pacing around for minutes at a time before flipping the card every time he saw a diamond. Then he complains about getting 3 DeGroms who at the time was on the upper end of sell value in the 85-89 range.

I thought to myself hey maybe things are different this year and went to go buy a 50 pack... I got 0 diamonds and 3 golds, that includes the BIAH pack. Ya... I'm an idiot who suffered a brief moment of insanity... never again... probably 

Comment by DelThaFunkee

Idiot is strong.  You just need to be educated.  That is how they sell that "packs are lit."  Since my preorder packs I don't think I have bought 10 packs this year.  

The only people that should buy packs are streamers, fan boys, new players and players with really bad records.  If you don't fit into these categories you are going to come out way behind on pack pulling.  That is just how it is.  For new players and bad players it is a business decision.  Get new players hooked so they buy more next year.  

5/15/2019 1:21PM PDT

Well, it is cemented  and bolted in and right where it should be.  Not my fault birds can't see glass.

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E
5/15/2019 11:55AM PDT

MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/15/2019 1:54PM PDT

Comment by DelThaFunkee

Feel for you dude, but did you end up wondering if maybe that vid was staged?  I'm sure SDS could easily send a streamer some "rigged" packs.

5/15/2019 2:26PM PDT