You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Yeah, no sorry I use PCI; I tried directional for 5 minutes when it came out and hated it. I use Wedge/Strike zone view and this year abandoned the stick for buttons, sadly. But hey at least you’re not a judgemental ***!

Comment by yankblan
4/20/2019 4:18PM PDT

From ur record go back to directional might help u 

4/20/2019 4:20PM PDT

688.      Reach 800 we speak my man , ppl get so defensive when i stated a opinion its good to see all the directio al ppl come together and play with your VJ's together 

Comment by LIMITLESS_RD
4/20/2019 4:17PM PDT

Uuuuuu "reach 800"... Dude I'm 14-1 and haven't played much ranked. 

Think you are special or something??? GTFO "Rudy" lmao 

4/20/2019 4:21PM PDT

Ouh my record that hurts! I’m less of a man for being outed as a mediocre player... geez, now where did I leave that rope and that stupid stool again...

Comment by yankblan

When u find it call me over so i can tip the chair over for you lmao

This clowns first post is to come on here and bash people... LOL 

Comment by jreypr
4/20/2019 4:15PM PDT

I know, each reply better than the last one; it’s like watching a dog getting angry about its tails, hilarious! Throw a bait you’ll see he can’t help himself (but make sure your record is good lol)

U not apart of this community if u barely play so im talking to a rookie in my eyes so do me a favor go fetch some sunflower seeds and clean the bottom of my cleats 

Comment by LIMITLESS_RD
4/20/2019 4:13PM PDT

You say that someone else sounds dumb and then you post nonsense like this. A rookie in "your" eyes so he doesn't get an opinion? I am bad at this game and even I can beat a directional hitter. Out of curiousity, how do you even know that they are using directional? Is it because they foul off pitches? 

4/20/2019 4:22PM PDT

Uuuuuu "reach 800"... Dude I'm 14-1 and haven't played much ranked. 

Think you are special or something??? GTFO "Rudy" lmao 

Comment by jreypr

Rudy is my uncles name that actually means "a whales vajina" very sacred name how dare u insult it 🤣

4/20/2019 4:22PM PDT

From ur record go back to directional might help u 

Comment by LIMITLESS_RD

Says the guy who lost to a directional hitter 🤣🤣🤣

4/20/2019 4:24PM PDT

On another note. Rudy is such a great movie. Need to watch it again now.

4/20/2019 4:26PM PDT

Comment by yankblan

Clearly why he came on here to cry...😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

4/20/2019 4:27PM PDT

On another note. Rudy is such a great movie. Need to watch it again now.

Comment by KThug09
4/20/2019 4:26PM PDT

Very great movie, pure classic that ppl dont know about

4/20/2019 4:29PM PDT

Comment by yankblan

I lose to 800s and better , u will get there one day kid its ok

4/20/2019 4:30PM PDT

U not apart of this community if u barely play so im talking to a rookie in my eyes so do me a favor go fetch some sunflower seeds and clean the bottom of my cleats 

Comment by LIMITLESS_RD
4/20/2019 4:13PM PDT

Allmustfall16: member for a year, 1290 posts

a$$hat-ruday: member for two weeks, barely over 100 posts.

Clearly why he came on here to cry...😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment by jreypr
4/20/2019 4:27PM PDT

That’s the great part about these posts 

Every time I actually get some hits people message and say I’m a directional hitter. For the heck of it I tried it in rs in the 700s. It’s damn near impossible. 

4/20/2019 4:33PM PDT

Kid lol, soon to be 40 with wife kids house blah blah blah sure knock yourself out with your preconceptions...

I’ll put the popcorn in the microwave while you come back with something clever related to my age, or how my wife would leave me if she knew my « record » or some other predictable Jeff Foxworthy level zinger. On your way back, grab me a Coke or Pepsi would ya, Lenny?

4/20/2019 4:34PM PDT

Is this daggas’ alternate account?

4/20/2019 4:38PM PDT

Is this daggas’ alternate account?

Comment by two7offsuit
4/20/2019 4:38PM PDT

Definitely someone's because this "Rudy" clown doesn't exist LMAO. What's "Rudy" AKA I'm special because I got to 800 but lose to "directional" players and can't prove it got to hide??? 

4/20/2019 4:52PM PDT

If you are losing to someone using directional that’s on you.  You are implying that using directional takes no skill but I would make the case that beating someone using directional takes even less skill.  First I would have no idea how to find out if my opponent is using directional but I would assume if someone did they would be pretty easy to beat.  I honestly don’t think there are that many people playing ranked seasons who use directional. 

4/20/2019 4:54PM PDT

Kid lol, soon to be 40 with wife kids house blah blah blah sure knock yourself out with your preconceptions...

I’ll put the popcorn in the microwave while you come back with something clever related to my age, or how my wife would leave me if she knew my « record » or some other predictable Jeff Foxworthy level zinger. On your way back, grab me a Coke or Pepsi would ya, Lenny?

Comment by yankblan
4/20/2019 4:34PM PDT

Ok u lost me on that one man idk wth u talking about but tha ks for the few minites of stupid argument made me smile 

4/20/2019 4:55PM PDT

If you are losing to someone using directional that’s on you.  You are implying that using directional takes no skill but I would make the case that beating someone using directional takes even less skill.  First I would have no idea how to find out if my opponent is using directional but I would assume if someone did they would be pretty easy to beat.  I honestly don’t think there are that many people playing ranked seasons who use directional. 

Comment by pfcorporate
4/20/2019 4:54PM PDT

When u assume, u make an *** out of u and me dont assume.  Ur at 819 so kudos to you 

4/20/2019 4:57PM PDT

Someone didn’t take their meds today.

4/20/2019 5:00PM PDT

When u assume, u make an *** out of u and me dont assume.  Ur at 819 so kudos to you 

Comment by LIMITLESS_RD
4/20/2019 4:57PM PDT

I made ws a few weeks ago.  I’ve just been messing around with different lineups and trying different pitchers.  I always screw around after I make ws because I don’t care about my record. 

4/20/2019 5:01PM PDT

@limitless_rudy

Learn how to spell. And learn how to beat directional players.

4/20/2019 5:06PM PDT

@limitless_rudy

Learn how to spell. And learn how to beat directional players.

Comment by KBizzyGetBusy
4/20/2019 5:06PM PDT

And have the nerve to use your real ID before you come on here talking sh*t...

4/20/2019 5:10PM PDT

I love this game and i love the fact that its about competing and whos the best but its the talent and skill what makes it what it is. From the timing and PCI placement and clutch moments to land a base hit, walk offs and throwing shutouts but theres a probelm when we allow the game to automatically do it for you!! I have lost so many times to ppl that cant land a hit for 7 innings pause the game then start to hit doubles and home runs. And u ask how do you know they switch or play on directional? 

Well ill tell you. When they constantly check swing because they cant get the timing right ( the hitter makes a constant motion as if about to attempt to swing every at bat), when u throw breaking balls like changeups and curveballs and they constantly do the animation where they do a stupid swing cuz they expecting fastball, even down to looking at the swing and u can tell if u know this game! 

I hate to complain but  u got players that actually use zone or analog and stride that do it themsleves and earn runs and hits by being good to be losing to others that literally jus press X or square and get hits and jammed okay bloopers to win or comback on us that display that skill. I understand that some cant play and u wanna make an easy feauture for them BUT NOT IN RANKED AND EVENTS!!! ITS TRULY UNFAIR AND F'd up! 

If u think about it it gives one an advantage on the other , a real upperhand when it should be equal and balanced where the real best and talented one wins!!

But SDS wont listen they never have to the community, as long as they get paid

Comment by LIMITLESS_RD
4/20/2019 3:51PM PDT

So uncivilized

4/20/2019 6:33PM PDT