You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I love this game and i love the fact that its about competing and whos the best but its the talent and skill what makes it what it is. From the timing and PCI placement and clutch moments to land a base hit, walk offs and throwing shutouts but theres a probelm when we allow the game to automatically do it for you!! I have lost so many times to ppl that cant land a hit for 7 innings pause the game then start to hit doubles and home runs. And u ask how do you know they switch or play on directional? 

Well ill tell you. When they constantly check swing because they cant get the timing right ( the hitter makes a constant motion as if about to attempt to swing every at bat), when u throw breaking balls like changeups and curveballs and they constantly do the animation where they do a stupid swing cuz they expecting fastball, even down to looking at the swing and u can tell if u know this game! 

I hate to complain but  u got players that actually use zone or analog and stride that do it themsleves and earn runs and hits by being good to be losing to others that literally jus press X or square and get hits and jammed okay bloopers to win or comback on us that display that skill. I understand that some cant play and u wanna make an easy feauture for them BUT NOT IN RANKED AND EVENTS!!! ITS TRULY UNFAIR AND F'd up! 

If u think about it it gives one an advantage on the other , a real upperhand when it should be equal and balanced where the real best and talented one wins!!

But SDS wont listen they never have to the community, as long as they get paid

4/20/2019 3:51PM PDT

I mean, what would you feel like if they said you could only use directional in those modes?...

4/20/2019 3:56PM PDT

Who cares?  I use Zone and could care less what other people do with their settings.  The game is fine. 

4/20/2019 3:57PM PDT

Directional has a lot more Disadvantages than any other setting. You can foul a lot of pitches. About the only “advantage.” But you also foul off pitches down the middle that would be crushed with zone, sometimes missing the ball completely.

Have you played online using directional before? Maybe try it and you’ll see how much of a disadvantage you have.

4/20/2019 3:58PM PDT

Your statement about check swings is way off... 

4/20/2019 4:00PM PDT

Who cares how someone else plays? And If they’re usin directional the pci doesn’t move right? Just don’t throw over the middle and you’ll be fine

4/20/2019 4:01PM PDT

If directional hitting is easier to use and gives players an advantage then use it yourself. 

If not then stop blaming it for losses or someone getting lucky. 

4/20/2019 4:02PM PDT

Your statement about check swings is way off... 

Comment by jreypr
4/20/2019 4:00PM PDT

Not at all actually its proven , u must hit with directional 

4/20/2019 4:03PM PDT

If directional hitting is easier to use and gives players an advantage then use it yourself. 

If not then stop blaming it for losses or someone getting lucky. 

Comment by Dolenz
4/20/2019 4:02PM PDT

U sound dumb , i wont use what i dint believe in , theres no fun in directional literally no skill for ppl like urself 

4/20/2019 4:04PM PDT

Who cares?  I use Zone and could care less what other people do with their settings.  The game is fine. 

Comment by allmustfall16
4/20/2019 3:57PM PDT

Yea thats why ur at 540 sure buddy u looking real good this year

4/20/2019 4:06PM PDT

These are the best complaints on this forum. I can’t wait until the next psychic makes this same complaint. 

I think you mean psycho 

4/20/2019 4:09PM PDT

Not at all actually its proven , u must hit with directional 

Comment by LIMITLESS_RD
4/20/2019 4:03PM PDT

Actually don't but that said I hope I run into you so I can "Directional" your A*s to come and cry on here some more...

Yea thats why ur at 540 sure buddy u looking real good this year

Comment by LIMITLESS_RD

I never said I was good. You are a clear example of what is wrong with this community. Some of us are just baseball fans. I’ve played less than 30 games ranked because that’s all my life allows. So sorry I don’t meet your standards to be able to speak. If you’re so elite, why can’t you beat someone using directional? I’ve tried it and can’t hit at all online when using it. So don’t see how it’s easier anyway. 

4/20/2019 4:10PM PDT

These are the best complaints on this forum. I can’t wait until the next psychic makes this same complaint. 

Comment by MHHW33

Right! Lol These dudes are clueless 

Actually don't but that said I hope I run into you so I can "Directional" your A*s to come and cry on here some more...

Comment by jreypr

Yea a directional *** like you would use diresctjonal lmao this is where the ppl who suck come in here and try and defend it, pathetic ur dads are embarrased  

4/20/2019 4:11PM PDT

Our dads are a lot less embarrassed than you should be fwiw

4/20/2019 4:13PM PDT

I never said I was good. You are a clear example of what is wrong with this community. Some of us are just baseball fans. I’ve played less than 30 games ranked because that’s all my life allows. So sorry I don’t meet your standards to be able to speak. If you’re so elite, why can’t you beat someone using directional? I’ve tried it and can’t hit at all online when using it. So don’t see how it’s easier anyway. 

Comment by allmustfall16

U not apart of this community if u barely play so im talking to a rookie in my eyes so do me a favor go fetch some sunflower seeds and clean the bottom of my cleats 

Our dads are a lot less embarrassed than you should be fwiw

Comment by yankblan

Anither directjonal hitter did u guys all crawl out of the same hole now ya guys wanna be present hold up ... ur only at 421 holy *** why are u even talling to me right now

4/20/2019 4:15PM PDT

This clowns first post is to come on here and bash people... LOL 

U not apart of this community if u barely play so im talking to a rookie in my eyes so do me a favor go fetch some sunflower seeds and clean the bottom of my cleats 

Comment by LIMITLESS_RD

Dude you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. If you did.. you’d know directional is a big disadvantage for anyone using it. I used it for awhile. Will never go back to it. Not because I wanted to be cool and use zone.. it’s because using directional puts you at a huge disadvantage.

4/20/2019 4:16PM PDT

This clowns first post is to come on here and bash people... LOL 

Comment by jreypr

688.      Reach 800 we speak my man , ppl get so defensive when i stated a opinion its good to see all the directio al ppl come together and play with your VJ's together 

4/20/2019 4:17PM PDT

Yeah, no sorry I use PCI; I tried directional for 5 minutes when it came out and hated it. I use Wedge/Strike zone view and this year abandoned the stick for buttons, sadly. But hey at least you’re not a judgemental ***!

4/20/2019 4:18PM PDT

Dude you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. If you did.. you’d know directional is a big disadvantage for anyone using it. I used it for awhile. Will never go back to it. Not because I wanted to be cool and use zone.. it’s because using directional puts you at a huge disadvantage.

Comment by KThug09
4/20/2019 4:16PM PDT

Jus cuz it dint work for you dont mean that theres ppl who know how to use it theres twitch streamers that rake with it jus cuz u suck with dont mean it does for everybody. Its jus ur opinion 

4/20/2019 4:19PM PDT

Ouh my record that hurts! I’m less of a man for being outed as a mediocre player... geez, now where did I leave that rope and that stupid stool again...

4/20/2019 4:20PM PDT